Christmas Limited Edition Zombie Tools Bushlicker

emmodg

Apr 17, 2006
What exactly do you do with these "fine tools"? I'd feel like an idiot buying a $750 "Big Bad Wolf".

emmodg

Apr 17, 2006
Kenneth proving katanas can indeed thrust!

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ez9V9ghOiMU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

HiSPL

Aug 28, 2016
College Station , TX
Nah man. That's straight up Cartman!

cartman.jpg

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
What exactly do you do with these "fine tools"? I'd feel like an idiot buying a $750 "Big Bad Wolf".

It all comes down to your interests, and how you like to go about things. I'd feel like a dolt spending lots of money on certain things, but others don't.

In a world where most have a kitchen drawer housing a pile of junk and a plastic Eveready, discussing a $50-$75 flashlight is far more crazy than discussing a $279 Bowie; which is a downright bargain if it's any good at all (it's outstanding).

As for the Big Bad Wolf, I can't think of a training excuse for one of those from my own perspective (with a fuller and a "hand-and-a-half" setup the story would be different), but then again, I wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers.

Everyone has their "thing". This happens to be mine, and given the big pile of nonsense that is the blade industry, I think it's good to point out a bunch of guys that are actually doing a great job at a reasonable price, and who aren't afraid to push the envelope of design.

Cheers,

Kennith

Drillbit

Oct 12, 2005
Glasgow Ky
My wife got one of these for our anniversary this year. It's nice. I will have start hunting more to have a chance to use it. I now have three zombie tool products. 2 were gifts and I traded for one from Kennith. Unless change jobs or move to 18th century Europe I probably dont need any more.

qbenplaya00

Oct 4, 2012
Melancholy Hill NJ
I think that is the mustard man.

Kenneth proving katanas can indeed thrust!

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ez9V9ghOiMU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

5ft/second... kinda over shot that mustard man.
sidenote: why is he putting target on a trash bin. why doesn't he get something more stable?

oh btw i bought from them in hopes im ready for zombie apoco...