Land Rovers at Overland Expo East - 2017

JackW

Mar 17, 2005
The organizers of Overland Expo East have offered us a discount coupon worth 10% off registration for the Overland Expo East Event at Biltmore from September 29- Oct 1.
I had asked that we be given a reserved area for the Land Rovers in the field where all of the participants set up camp. They responded that if we can get more than 10 vehicles to register we can have a special camping area and by using the coupon code as follows OX17ECLUBLR you can also qualify for a 10% discount on your registration if it is purchased before August 15. Here is a copy of the communique from Allison DeLapp, Assistant Director - Overland Expo. Our contact will be Cyan Samone who is the club coordinator.

Hi Jack,

Your code is: OX17ECLUBLR

It will be good for the discount (10%) for any camping ticket: Overland Experience, or Weekend Pass with Camping.

Visit our website to purchase tickets: http://www.overlandexpo.com/attend-east

We will require a minimum of 10 vehicles / motos to get the discount, and I?ve set the code to track that.

Couple of new things:

- This year the Biltmore entrance fee is included in the pricing.
- Youth ages 10-17 cost $15 for the weekend. Under 10 are free. Add those tickets at checkout.
- For Overland Experience tickets, if it?s a single person who wants to add a spouse who is not taking classes, that can be added for $95; add that ticket at checkout.
- It?s your responsibility to arrive and hold your own group area and work with the camping staff if needed.

Please as always note the VEHICLE / TRAILER SIZE RESTRICTIONS on the FAQ. Nothing over 30 feet and no big trailers (standing headroom) ? no ATVs, no toy haulers. https://www.overlandexpo.com/faq/#east

Thanks!

We had 65 Land Rovers at the first Expo East three years ago so we should have no problems meeting the 10 truck minimum. There should be that many from Solaros alone. Lets get CROC, ROAV, Old North State, FLRC and any other Rover clubs I haven't mentioned (as well as any Land Rover owners unaffiliated with a club) on board so we can show the crowds a wide example of everyone's favorite expedition vehicle.