Need a reference on WILL TILLERY that is recent.

BDM

May 23, 2005
OR
Will is the man and will go above and beyond for his customers. I’ve been buying parts from him for a decade and he’s always done me right.

Rob371

Nov 29, 2016
Charlevoix, Michigan
We need the vehicle - its not just a project car.

Regards,

Mike

This has been my experience and you're welcome to quote me.

It's not a car, it's a hobby.

I didn't know that going in but now after a little over a year of ownership I have come to accept it.

I've been on numerous forums over the years,... sleds, trucks, boats, bikes. D-web has been by far the best forum experience. Honest and accurate answers to all my inquiries, a welcome bit of ribbing on occasion, and sometimes a bit of sympathy. To date I haven't had that jack-ass or dim whit type of commenting that I have experienced on virtually every other forum. Everyone has been respectful and helpful.

This forum may very well be the primary reason I still own the disco. My favorite quote "It's a Rover, if it's not leaking you gotta fill it back up." I was told at one point to hang in there, push through these common failures and you'll soon have a solid vehicle. I think I'm pretty close to a solid vehicle. It hasn't been painless but it hasn't been catastrophic either. I will however add this caveat, if you can't do it yourself and you gotta pay shops then it's probably going to be rough. I think I'm getting beyond the rough patch and my fingers are crossed for the dreaded head gasket or liner failure. I'll cross that bridge if I get to it.

After reading all the comments I am feeling grief because I have not purchased anything from Mr. Tillary. I'm going to put that on my bucket list.

Last edited:

bovw

Apr 1, 2006
Orange, VA
I’ve bought 3 trucks and a car from Will over the years, in addition to parts. You’re good to go.

MikeLara66

Nov 12, 2017
Dunedin, FL
Hello everyone,

I am back to say THANK YOU for all the references on Will Tillery

"Will" has far exceeded any expectations, I have ever had doing business online with a person I don't really know much about.

After the first delivery, he has been right there to guide me on any needs - as for me - I too have been bitten by the Rover Bug - I saw the vehicle as a daily driver, but as I work on it more and more - I am finding myself bonding with this oil leaking beast.

As far as Will Tillery is concerned, Please let this forum post string become a resource for all new-comers on this forum. Will has proven himself to be trust-worthy, knowledgeable, and RELIABLE. I sent him CASH 1900 miles away - he could have walked - but he did the right thing.

His prices blow away just about any LR site I have been too. He delivered as promised - to describe the transaction - its like doing business with the " Rover Whisperer" this guy knows his stuff. Whats most important is that he is a rare find in this world. Now a days, good people are hard to find.

I have never personally met him, but via telephone and email - I can't say enough good things about Will Tillery. Some parts arrived the next day, some on Sunday, some arrived before I even paid him - the guy is a Rover Part Ninja. You will not be sorry if you use Will for anything.

Thanks again to all for the references on Will - I hope this forum string brings Will a lot more business in the future. He has earned my business hands down.

Happy New Year!

SGaynor

Dec 6, 2006
Bristol, TN
He delivered as promised - to describe the transaction - its like doing business with the " Rover Whisperer" this guy knows his stuff.

Some parts arrived the next day, some on Sunday, some arrived before I even paid him - the guy is a Rover Part Ninja.

Told ya...welcome to the cult of Will.:victory:

Will is the Rover Whisperer.

I'm surprised you haven't gotten the parts you need already (before you even ordered them).

colvere

Sep 3, 2004
Filer, ID
I have bought some items and he always delivers and gives sound advice. Most of us have an irrational love for our land rovers and Will helps us perpetuate that love.