silly jeeper from michigan

D

deke

I know this should be in PM's, but i honestly dont remember screen names off the top of my head -

i ran into 3 discowebbers out on the trail in the winter. nice guys let us stalk them around till i wimped out on a water hole. i'm going to be back in NJ may 16th till the 21st and i'd like to get out with one two or all of you guys again. i'm bringing enough spare parts this time. :D
so who were ya?

LostInBoston

Banned
Apr 19, 2004
Wandering aimlessly
I think you ran into Dean, Peter and Jaime. We were down there last weekend, it was very very wet. there were more then a couple holes the we usually go through that seemed unpassable. everyone was getting stuck , including a d-90 on 36's, and dean and a rrc took on a lot of water. i will be down in nj then also and would like to tag along. i am not that familiar with the trails yet to go down without a guide. start a pine barrens thread, see whos intereted. there are usually a lot of people that expres interest, but when they see the pics ,

http://time4beer.tripod.com/rover/maypinebarrens
http://time4beer.tripod.com/rover/pinebarrens.html

and the possible water damage, a lot back out.

J

JeffreyDV

Deke,

I was on the last trip with the RRC. Dont let the water scare you. I completely submerged my computer but after a quick dry out all is fine. Even my radio, which got flooded when water came in through the dash and heater controls, is working fine. I would probably be up for another trip in the coming weeks if my schedule permits.

Jeff

D

deke

i got my parts with me now. im not up for titanic deep. but i wont wimp out now. :D

may 17th after 2pm i will be out in the pine barrens. i know everyone works but come like 5 or 6 i can have a meet point for some evening wheeling. till 10-11pmish

Jaime

Apr 29, 2004
NJ
Hey Deke!

Glad to see your up for some water!.. "let us stalk them around till i wimped out on a water hole." :D

Rick and Jeff had to cut out around 5 pm on the last trip, but Dean, Peter, Kirk, Eugene and I hung out 'till 1 am or so...had a nice winchfest on the "Camel Trophy" trail.

Do as Rick suggested, and post about your trip. I don't know whether I can make it at this point, but If things change, I'll be there.

Jaime

D

deke

Bruno said:
Deke..
Are you in MI. ?

BT.

yes sir. lansing to be exact.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: i got my parts. jamie if you can make it out great. if not. i'll be exploring with another xj.

deke