FS: Sankey Wide Track Trailer Expedition Camper

***SOLD***In Phoenix: 1984 Sankey Wide Track Trailer Expedition Camper – Rebuilt in 2010. Need to make room for a new Defender 110 purchase. The entire trailer was completely sandblasted to bare metal and redone in 2010 including rebuilt hubs and extended front nose. I just completed a 12-day traverse across Utah with the trailer and it can handle any trail that’s thrown at it. After wheeling, it is the perfect camper for cooking and entertaining. Slept in comfort during weather extremes of +100°F as well as snow and wind at 18°F.

• Features military wolf rim with Michelins 750 - 16" x tires with plenty of tread remaining. Includes 2 extra tubes.
• New 2015 wiring harness with Land Rover military lights and standard US trailer plug.
• New 2015 Medium Maggiolina Grand Tour Roof Top Tent. (Value: $3,399 + shipping and tax). Top-of-the-line Autohome tent. Fiberglass exterior, with breathable waterproof fabric. Cranks up/down in seconds. Sleeps 2 in true comfort. LED interior lighting, storage netting and side organizers. Includes comfort mattress and pillows.
• Fox Wing 270° awning with all poles and hardware. It had a small tear but has been mended. Over 6’4” clearance underneath awning.
• Features large nose box with waterproof lock, extra water canister and propane tank all included.
• 5 storage compartments (keyed alike) and a large rear double door main storage with drawer and shelving organization system.
• Includes integrated 4-foot serving table in trailer base.
• Includes pull-out, stand-alone camping kitchen.
• Also included is an electric box for solar power, dual solar panels and converter.
• Heavy-duty Pintel Hitch Receiver is included.
• E brake handle has been removed but is included.
• Technical Manuals included.
• Height: 80"
• Width: 75"
• Length overall: 134"
• Tongue Weight empty: Approx 60lbs.
• Tongue Weight as it stands now (with all my camping kit and tongue box): Approx 90-100lbs.

Asking $8,500. Discount given to Forum members. While it’s registered in Illinois it is/has been located in Phoenix since I purchased it.

Attachments

• phpW7UlgbAM.jpg
    phpW7UlgbAM.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 60
  • phpGjYDCqAM.jpg
    phpGjYDCqAM.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 44
  • php2tXjVxAM.jpg
    php2tXjVxAM.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited: