Need 3 little wheel arch fasteners - see pic

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
Does anyone have 3 of these fasteners they can send me? There are 3 of these little torx fasteners in each front wheel arch on the Discovery Series 2 (at least they are on my 2004). They secure the aluminum wing to the plastic wheel arch liner. I removed the 3 on my driver's side when I installed my snorkel and I have no idea what the hell I did with them.

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
Do you happen to have any good condition D2 air intake hoses between the inner fender wall and the air box?

This little piece of shit hose that disintegrates:

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
Jesus H. Christ...Will is fast. I have a feeling that if I look on my front doorstep the package will already be there.

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois
Does anyone have 3 of these fasteners they can send me? There are 3 of these little torx fasteners in each front wheel arch on the Discovery Series 2 (at least they are on my 2004). They secure the aluminum wing to the plastic wheel arch liner. I removed the 3 on my driver's side when I installed my snorkel and I have no idea what the hell I did with them.

If I lost them they would be stuck in a tire. I would start looking in the flat ones first.

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
No, I backed them out and either put them in my pocket and then set them down somewhere "safe" or maybe I just set them up on the airbox or something and they disappeared. I do stupid shit like that all the time.