Table on the rear door

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
It's identical to the Front Runner table except it offers bamboo or HPDE instead of laminated plywood. I'd stay away from any wood myself.

benlittle

Jul 18, 2005
Draper
I am not sure what the difference is between the two other than nearly 200 dollars difference.

I genuinely don't care what the differences are. I was just showing another option for anyone who doesn't want to build their own. Build one, buy one - don't do either - I don't give a fuck.

chris snell

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2005
I genuinely don't care what the differences are. I was just showing another option for anyone who doesn't want to build their own. Build one, buy one - don't do either - I don't give a fuck.

Yeah baby! DiscoWeb!

barukinzs

Apr 27, 2015
SoCal
Table quality is very good but a little heavy. You have to be creative with the mounting. It's not plug and play for our disco but not hard. Take your time and make sure you use good quality drill bits.FEC2D99C-B14C-469E-9798-BAC00EB87066.jpeg

Last edited:

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
Not a bad fit. When you start trying to mount you realize that it's hard to work around the internal door bracing, right?

Maximumwarp

Mar 22, 2015
Fairburn GA
Small revival with two questions: How well does HDPE stand up to heat? Meaning, if I were to put the two-burner Coleman stove on it, would I need some additional protection on the underside so that it doesn't melt the table?

Also, was thinking about some body panel quick-releases to retain the table. Not sure how much rattling they would allow. Anyone ever use these? https://www.jegs.com/i/Quik-Latch/658/QL-25-SB/10002/-1

Jeff Blake

May 6, 2016
Pacific Beach, San Diego
I didn't need any protection on my HDPE table. The bigger issue is that starboard/HDPE is very slippery. It won't stay put unless you secure it down. I stopped using my table for the stove and made a second table out of aluminum mounted on the swingaway, and I use that for the burner now.

As for the retainers, I don't know, the Marc olivares design of using rubber bumpers and threaded knobs works well for me.