Holy crap!! It was way nicer than the pictures.

jim-00-4.6

Sep 30, 2005
Genesee, CO USA
Nice attempt, but they sure fucked up with the details. No way that's an ICON. Even they have far better taste than that. Super ghay ass rim/tire combo, light bar, flares, tire carrier and overall douchbaggery fuck up a good start.
huh.
only thing i liked was the somewhat discreet light bar.
that tire carrier reminds me of the douchebags with the carrier for 16 bicycles sticking 9 feet off the back of their trailer hitch.
with zero bikes on it.
but just in case.

and the hi-lift is poseur gear anyways.
what do you lift with it?
the tiny little tongue on it can't reach anything.
using the "wheel lift" attachment?
that's nice. you raised your truck by the wheel.
you weren't planning on changing the tire, were you?

garrett

Jun 18, 2004
Middleburg, VA
www.blackdogmobility.com
huh.
only thing i liked was the somewhat discreet light bar.
that tire carrier reminds me of the douchebags with the carrier for 16 bicycles sticking 9 feet off the back of their trailer hitch.
with zero bikes on it.
but just in case.

and the hi-lift is poseur gear anyways.
what do you lift with it?
the tiny little tongue on it can't reach anything.

No such thing as a discreet light bar. It's like saying a Civic has a discreet rear wing and Monster decal.

jim-00-4.6

Sep 30, 2005
Genesee, CO USA
No such thing as a discreet light bar. It's like saying a Civic has a discreet rear wing and Monster decal.
LOL.
Yeah, I've seen that car, too.
Or do they all come from the factory that way?
I hear the rear wing (I call that a "cheese slicer") really helps on front-wheel-drive beaner-boxes.
Out here, it's not a Monster decal, it's the checkmark from INS that covers the entire rear window.
Or a nike logo, they look the same.

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle

If he's thinking ahead he'll have a jack stand in the back that he can lower the axle onto for changing the wheel.

garrett

Jun 18, 2004
Middleburg, VA
www.blackdogmobility.com
LOL.
Yeah, I've seen that car, too.
Or do they all come from the factory that way?
I hear the rear wing (I call that a "cheese slicer") really helps on front-wheel-drive beaner-boxes.
Out here, it's not a Monster decal, it's the checkmark from INS that covers the entire rear window.
Or a nike logo, they look the same.

Salt Lift and Yeti now. Bone Collector is another of my favorites. Usually have mossy oak seat covers and matching rain guards.

jim-00-4.6

Sep 30, 2005
Genesee, CO USA
Salt Lift and Yeti now. Bone Collector is another of my favorites. Usually have mossy oak seat covers and matching rain guards.
Bone Collector.
What does that even mean?
There was a book & film with that title, IIRC.

"Throw me a bone here" - Dr Evil
"I got a fucking bone for you to collect" - me

People are fucking retarded.
Why would you put giant advertisements for companies on your car, or shirt, or whatever?
I know they aren't paying you for it.
And, you probably BOUGHT that giant nike logo to put on your car.
Asshole.

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
The more I look at that truck the more I dislike it. I absolutely hate those douchebag wheels. A guy down the street from me has a sweet restored classic Bronco but he has douchey rims on it. Ruins the whole thing.

garrett

Jun 18, 2004
Middleburg, VA
www.blackdogmobility.com
Bone Collector.
What does that even mean?
There was a book & film with that title, IIRC.

"Throw me a bone here" - Dr Evil
"I got a fucking bone for you to collect" - me

People are fucking retarded.
Why would you put giant advertisements for companies on your car, or shirt, or whatever?
I know they aren't paying you for it.
And, you probably BOUGHT that giant nike logo to put on your car.
Asshole.

It is how SnowPeak is to yuppie douchbags, as Bone Collector is to rednecks. It's a "brotherhood". It's like the supreme glory hole for Dan - both in the same household.

wjsj69

Oct 11, 2017
Delaware Co. PA
Thank you guys! This forum makes me sooo thankful that not everyone out there is a total db! I don't know how we got to where a truck needs wheels bigger than 16-17" max. Some people like to show off by having things that say "look at me, I have enough money to have something really stupid that sets me apart from you" -I get it. But why the **** do so many sheep have to follow suit to the point where stupid is mainstream, and it gets incorporated into every new truck/suv??

wjsj69

Oct 11, 2017
Delaware Co. PA
Cause with big awesome brakes, you need room to clear the caliper/rotor.

Brakes were never a problem before with regular wheels, why now?? My old toyota tundra had 16" wheels and 4-piston calipers in front, as does my buddy's 4Runner. Why oversized rotors/calipers now for trucks that are getting lighter all the time?? :banghead: Fords are aluminum now for ****'s sake.

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
The idea that you need bigger wheels to fit over bigger brakes is just an excuse. These trucks don't need 15 inch rotors....it's all part of the bling. It's even better when you see giant wagon wheels with tiny rotors or, better still, tiny drums.

Leadvagas

Jun 10, 2010
Leadville CO
Wowie! All that bling/$ on a binder? And street tires? Whats the point. I guess as an official “old jack ass” I am 55 after all. I have little use for the, I bought me a blinged out ride crowd. Thats a perfect example of to how do I take something with some level of utility and potential and make it worse than it started. The body and paint looks good. But I am betting its got more body filler than Megan Kelly.....

Blueboy

Apr 20, 2004
Back in the USA; Rockwood, PA
you raised your truck by the wheel.

Off the topic yet actually it fit really well into my compact JD tractor wheel when it got stuck. raised the wheel and placed a ladder under it to get out of a bog I didn?t know was there.