Attorney Drafted NFA Gun Trust

David Kronenfeld

May 27, 2004
Tampa, FL
I am a licensed attorney and offer comprehensive, custom NFA gun trust drafting services for residents of Arkansas, Florida & Texas. My trusts are 20+ pages and cover the numerous issues related to NFA items for you and your beneficiaries. A gun trust enables you to purchase suppressors, short barreled rifles and fully automatic rifles without the hassles (and often impossibility) of a chief law enforcement officer signature as well as other bureaucratic red tape. I normally charge $225/trust, but Discoweb helped me stay sane through law school and I'm offering my services to Dwebbers for $150/trust. And the normal Dweb donation will be made with every trust originated from here. My services include an initial consultation to determine how to best serve your needs, all fees and documents, an electronic copy of your final trust documents, a guide to how to best use your trust as well as an appendix of ATF advisory letters and forms. While there are cheaper “fill-in-the-blank” trusts available online, the ATF has given negative feedback on many of these as not being well drafted and having the potential to expose the user to criminal and civil penalties. I prefer cash, but am willing to accept trades of equivalent value at my discretion. Please contact me, David Kronenfeld, at floridaguntrust@gmail.com to inquire about my services.

David Kronenfeld

May 27, 2004
Tampa, FL
Here's a question some friends and I were debating the other day. Can someone have a trust if they have a General Discharge from the armed services?

Caveating this with the fact that I'm only licensed as an attorney in AR, FL & TX and individual circumstances will vary, but anyone can have a trust as long as they themselves would not be prohibited from owning the NFA items owned by the trust. This is because that person would be a trustee of the trust and have constructive possession of the items. You can't use a trust as a workaround to own a firearm that you would be prohibited from owning individually. So, as long as the General Discharge doesn't prohibit the individual from owning a firearm, then that individual could establish a trust for the purchase of NFA firearms. My general understanding of General Discharges is that they only affect certain "rights" of a former service member such as access to VA benefits, GI bill benefits, etc. Again, I am only speaking generally and this should not be construed as legal advice.