Expedition Exchange forum

Howski

Oct 19, 2009
Alabama
There was discussion about Chris archiving the bulliten board if they were ever to be revived at a later time but don’t know if that happened. I miss my daily dose of PSAON

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
Damn. Now who's going to tell me my Shinola watch is crap? :rofl:

I've seen the new site, and I'm not really a fan, but whatever. People like that kind of look now. Always forgot to check that forum, but it was a pretty cool place when I did.

I hope someone has been archiving those crazy product descriptions, because they were really good for sending people to buy stuff and learn at the same time; they got a bit more simple a while back for some reason.

It was nice, because I could tell someone just go hit Expedition Exchange and buy something, knowing the transaction would be perfect and they'd become more informed and enthusiastic in the process.

Cheers,

Kennith

chris snell

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2005
I have an archive of the old board and site but unless someone can convince John otherwise, it's going to stay private.

JackW

Mar 17, 2005
Stu will go postal now that one of his favorite outlets is no longer available....

stu454

Dec 15, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Stu will go postal now that one of his favorite outlets is no longer available....

Nah. My concern is that some of the crybabies on ExPo will somehow think that all of the "EE Hurt My Feewings" threads had some sort of effect.

The big concern is what Bill Pearlman will do with all of the extra time he'll have now that he can't stalk the forum. Maybe his Evangelical Veganism side gig will take off.

hks3sgte

Apr 20, 2004
Los Angeles
saw this the other day:

26068268_159634841342138_6818220841067610112_n.jpg

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
How did the Amazon grill work out for you?

Haven't used it yet. It's a pretty slick little setup but I prefer cooking over a real campfire. It'll probably only get used when we have fire restrictions in the national forests in the summer. Maybe I'll bring it along on the next camping trip and grill some steaks on it just for the hell of it.