WTB: Two Pelican 1560s

varova87

Mar 21, 2006
Texas
Rugbier said:
Nice analogy, but I think you forgot one very important part of the equation... SERVICE

Sometimes price it is not the only driving factor, if you order something, it is becasue you want / need it at a particular time.

And maybe Company B has a lower price but their service sucks, therefore, you are better off spending that extra dime and get what you want when you want it.

I think, without names , we all have been expossed in the Rover World to those type of scenarios

FWIW

You are right, and I agree completely. My analogy here was based solely on the product at hand - pelicans. Also, I've ordered from that site and their shipping is quick.

I don't always need something immediately when I order it. It is nice to get quick service, regardless.

WNYDiscoIIErik

Jan 29, 2006
Clarence, NY
www.lucky8llc.com
Thanks for the kind words. We do what we can.

We are already selling the Pelicans at almost our cost.

Sites like the one you listed can sell them for less because they sell a lot more, therefore they are acquired at a cheaper cost.

If we have to price match with them and lose a few dollars on a sale, we most likely will because we know that is what drives business and keeps people coming back.

Thanks for your order Chris.

stolenheron

May 1, 2008
Hattiesburg, MS
yeah, justin and i cut a deal due to some "complications" on the site's shipping prices. I paid a little more than if i went on that pelicans-4-less or w/e site, but if there is a problem (which i've never had with lucky8) justin would be quick to fix it.

i'd rather pay a little extra for that extra mile given to me by customer service.

Erik, please send me a tracking number when you can or just give me an estimate on how long these cases tend to take on shipping. I'm going out of town for 10 days so i'd like to give my parents some heads up on when to check for them.

WNYDiscoIIErik

Jan 29, 2006
Clarence, NY
www.lucky8llc.com
stolenheron said:
yeah, justin and i cut a deal due to some "complications" on the site's shipping prices. I paid a little more than if i went on that pelicans-4-less or w/e site, but if there is a problem (which i've never had with lucky8) justin would be quick to fix it.

i'd rather pay a little extra for that extra mile given to me by customer service.

Erik, please send me a tracking number when you can or just give me an estimate on how long these cases tend to take on shipping. I'm going out of town for 10 days so i'd like to give my parents some heads up on when to check for them.

No problem. We will be in the shop tomorrow morning, Ill check then.