People's Republic of Marylandistan

Attachments

• BMW Bike.jpg
    BMW Bike.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 85

noee

Apr 20, 2004
Free Union, VA
My dad had one of those ('74 R75/6, IIRC) when I was a kid and I've been looking at them for a few years now. First real machine I ever worked on except maybe for my KD100 or the Yazoo. Such a wonderful machine.....he traded it to a mech for coils for his 750iL. Arrrrghh..

I've got a '95LWB here that needs an AT swap.....Never hurts to ask. ;)

Rugbier

Jun 17, 2008
People's Republic of Marylandistan
Jason,
Thanks man

jrose609 said:
Sweet ride, Gustavo!

Eliot,

Partially , I've sourced out a lot of the work.

BTW, at one point there were 5 of this kind in my garage, so you can always find a justification ;-)

Eliot said:
That looks amazing. Did you do the restoration yourself?

... If only I could justify owning two.

You never know ( of course it depends on how much you think yours it is worth ), send me pics and detals.

Thanks

noee said:
My dad had one of those ('74 R75/6, IIRC) when I was a kid and I've been looking at them for a few years now. First real machine I ever worked on except maybe for my KD100 or the Yazoo. Such a wonderful machine.....he traded it to a mech for coils for his 750iL. Arrrrghh..

I've got a '95LWB here that needs an AT swap.....Never hurts to ask. ;)

noee

Apr 20, 2004
Free Union, VA
quick128 said:
I feel like that was kind of my fault since I called the tow truck.

No T, not your fault at all. I'm about 90% sure the AT died when she hit the pedal hard and the downshift occurred, not as a result of the tow. They just didn't notice it at the breakdown site because REV still works fine, high and low.

DiscoJen

Aug 27, 2004
The Lou!
Rugbier said:
BTW, at one point there were 5 of this kind in my garage, so you can always find a justification ;-)

Let me be your baby mama!!!

Free bump for a total kick ass bike. This is exactly what I was looking to buy 4 years ago and then chickened out; this and the Royal Enfield Bullet that Todd is selling. And now magically, both of them are available right here on Dweb.