1983 BMW R100rt motorcycle

DiscoTodd

May 8, 2006
York, Pa
Very nice R100rt. with 27,xxx miles runs and rides great! I'm selling cause I ride mountain bikes more then motorcycles. Last maintence was done almost 200 miles ago. Just been inspected. ALL fluids have been changed, Bing carbs. have been completly rebuild and sync'd.front brake calipers and brake master cylinder have been rebuilt. Brand new battery. New fuel filters, air filter (also have a almost new K&N filter for it). New spark plugs. Valve adjusted. All parts are true BMW parts from Bob's BMW. Tires are in great shape. Front brake pads are brand new rear pads have plenty of life left in them. Clutch is in great shape. The bike has been painted sometime in it's life to black with a very nice pin stripe, comes with very large matching hard side cases.This BMW needs nothing just waiting to ride. I put a lot of time and money into this bike. I have a claymar manual for it too. Title in hand. Please feel free to ask any question. Sorry the pictures did not show up great.
$3200

Also sorry to everyone interest in the Royal Enfield, I still have it for sale I just forget to take pics of it.

I would entertain the idea of trading the BMW for a running Land Rover.

Please email me tfisher138@yahoo.com I will send pics, I can upload them on here.

Cheers!

Last edited:

DiscoTodd

May 8, 2006
York, Pa
sven said:
Guy I work with has the same exact bike. Sooooo 80's lookin, I love it.
I think mine looks even older, it's been painted bmw black with matching sidebags, and the white pinstriping all around. It's a great bike!
But I think Toronado and I are going to trade

DiscoTodd

May 8, 2006
York, Pa
I've owned a lot of different old bikes, triumphs, bsa, royal enfield, honda. and the beemer has been my favorite. it's bulletproof