1947 Leonard Kelvinator Fridge

LRflip

Oct 8, 2006
none of your fucking business
Selling my project retro fridge...

picked this up in my travels. I took some degreaser and a rag to it to clean all the grime and mold out of it.

runs like a top and gets ice cold. Has some very nice porcelain pieces to it but, I suspect it's missing a few pieces. I've taken all the old rubber stripping out from the door and this can be sourced from a few different antique appliance restorers for a couple cents a foot. needs a little bit of welding around one foot and could use someone with bit of experience with body work and high end paint. a few of the misc bits could use a re-chroming or a zinc or copper coat would be really cool. Basically, you could take this fridge from cool retro garage beer fridge to ultimate man cave beer fridge with just some time, skill, and a couple bucks.

Im asking $400 obo and Ill help you load it into your truck. I've had it appraised for $500 and can show the documentation if you're serious.

177.jpg

179.jpg

180.jpg

280.jpg

Drillbit

Oct 12, 2005
Glasgow Ky
That's pretty sweet. Do you certify that if we put small children in there it will be totally impossible for them to escape?