Disco Coco :: 1997 Land Rover Discovery

stu454

Dec 15, 2004
Atlanta, GA
I don't know....I kinda like this guy.

Meh. A twenty says he's under 25. Adults don't usually go into full "you suck dicks!" mode after someone calls them dummy. That is the reaction of someone who hasn't been around the block very often.

RedneckHippy

Sep 23, 2017
Oklahoma
Meh. A twenty says he's under 25. Adults don't usually go into full "you suck dicks!" mode after someone calls them dummy. That is the reaction of someone who hasn't been around the block very often.

I'm 37 & have 18 years of oilfield experience. So, shit talking is nothing new, but people had better be ready to get it right back threefold. Especially, if someone else starts it. The best way to avoid it is to be respectful fro the start.

RedneckHippy

Sep 23, 2017
Oklahoma
:applause::applause::applause:

Most would have found this funny!

Stop showing your redneck side and embrace the hippy side. :victory:
You never know when you'll need help from these cocksuckers.

If they start off being insulting, I don't want their help. I have no use for jackass people in my private life, when I have to put up with so many in my professional life.

stu454

Dec 15, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Does it hurt to be that stupid, or does your ignorance numb the pain?

Your situation (i.e. new member thinks they're the cock of the walk) has happened many times over the years. The parabola is followed almost as if it were a script. So, Howski's assertion is accurate.