1997 D90 Hardtop Limited Edition $35k OBO, Phoenix, AZ

azarmadillo

Nov 7, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
www.chadmanz.com
For sale by owner. I'm hosting it for him on my site.

http://chad-manz-cars.ebizautos.com/detail.aspx?iid=3459005

Willow Green, 71k+ miles, very clean, 175/300. Located in Phoenix, AZ. Asking $35k OBO, looking to sell quick. Full details at the above link. Please contact the owner Bill at the phone number at the top right corner of the listing for additional information or to purchase.

Last edited:

traveltoad

Sep 4, 2004
SoCal - USA
How many miles are this thing?

azarmadillo said:
71k+ miles

3459005_42.jpg

Last edited:

az_max

Apr 22, 2005
Can I take it on a test drive next weekend?

Chad: you going to be out at the AZLRO rally?

azarmadillo

Nov 7, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
www.chadmanz.com
Yes, I will be out at the rally next weekend. And I have encouraged Bill to get his D90 out there even if he doesn't hit the dirt with it. The North Scottsdale Land Rover dealer will be bringing out their G4 LR3 they currently have for sale also.

MUSKYMAN

Apr 19, 2004
OverBarrington IL
azarmadillo said:
Yes, I will be out at the rally next weekend. And I have encouraged Bill to get his D90 out there even if he doesn't hit the dirt with it. The North Scottsdale Land Rover dealer will be bringing out their G4 LR3 they currently have for sale also.

68k for a stickered mess...man the rover world has some sick corners to it.

braves6117

azarmadillo said:

Yeah, but I love the jumpseats in the back...makes it well worth it :)

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
wow, that LR3 is bad in so many ways.....but I'm still digging the D90.

Lake_Bueller

Aug 11, 2004
Beloit, WI
MUSKYMAN said:
68k for a stickered mess...man the rover world has some sick corners to it.

I agree. But have you priced a new LR3 lately. That's silly money for a mid-sized SUV. The "local" dealership has an '08 LR3 HSE listed for $58k! Add in the winch, armor, brush guard and roof rack...that's probably close to 10K in options.

But it's still f-ugly!!!!

Last edited:

Schatzman

the issue wasn't apparent until later, but still he paid for it in full and the car hasn't had an issue since. Everyone i know who has gotten a D90 from him has had nothing but great things to say about him. I am sure there is one pissed off person around, it is Psychoweb after all. The bottom line of what my point was is the Copley cares about their reputation more then anyone I have ever met. Trying to compare this guy's D90 to Copley is comparing apples and oranges. Copley is known for getting the cream of the crop and when they have an issue he takes care of it.