New Nintendo 3DS XL "New Galaxy Style". Retail $200, free Priority in US.

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
Here is another console for Christmas at retail price; shipped free within the continental US.

It's a pretty sweet little custom unit from Nintendo. If you want a 3DS, or someone in your family does, this is your chance to get something very unique that doesn't reference some specific game or another; at least not that I'm aware.

As far as I can tell, it's just a really neat limited edition with cool graphics.

Today is Saturday, the 18th. The closer we get to the actual holiday, the more likely it is that a delay in transit will affect delivery. I'll be expediting shipping, naturally; via USPS Priority 2-3 Day service. That gives you a couple more days to buy it with a good chance of slipping it under a tree.

It's new and unopened. I bought it off a shelf personally for the sole purpose of providing one at retail price to someone who can't find one. This is the NAS model, with proper American on the box, not French. That's just a picture I snagged off the net.

If you want it, send me a PM with your physical and e-mail address, and I'll give you the appropriate Paypal information. Got to be quick if you want it by Christmas.

Be aware that the New 3DS does not include a charging cable from the factory! Luckily, there are plenty of those floating around in stores. I'd suggest Best Buy.

Cheers,

Kennith

Attachments

• CrHyivFWEAANqFh.jpg
    CrHyivFWEAANqFh.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 14