Reset adaptive values

hrhoward

Jan 4, 2016
Huntsville, AL
It's still up. Maybe someone linked to the old version.
http://www.flemcodesign.com/files/GEMS11.ZIP

robertf, I get the following when I hit the link:

I97F1n4ASzsAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Service Unavailable

<hr>HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
I97F1n4ASzsAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

nuke_123992

Jun 23, 2017
Illinois
robert: would you like help on the windows app side of this? I could throw a gui together for you .. (may not be pretty but will work ;)

been a while since I last brushed up on my C++ but I have some good examples to work off of.

Looks like your site & the gems11 file are gone again as well.

I appreciate all the work on this thread, considering a few options .. I would like to get a generic elm to function for this, may or may not be possible...

robertf

Jan 22, 2006
-
Generic elm is not possible. You need to be able to send 1 byte, no header or checksum and elm cant do that

I appreciate the gui offer. If I give up on android maybe. Progress has been made, but between android studio being the biggest turd IDE evet made and real paying gigs it may be December

nuke_123992

Jun 23, 2017
Illinois
I have a simple app I created to manage my custom arduino bluetooth RGB LED controller.. I agree android studio is a bear heh.

I can pass the code over assuming I can find it, pm me your email.

Also, could you re-post the binaries?

robertf

Jan 22, 2006
-
I have a simple app I created to manage my custom arduino bluetooth RGB LED controller.. I agree android studio is a bear heh.

I can pass the code over assuming I can find it, pm me your email.

Also, could you re-post the binaries?

Case sensitivity problem. Here it is

http://www.flemcodesign.com/files/GEMS11.zip

The background threading and intents over multiple screens is where I left off. Basic Bluetooth communication is no problem, its just when you try to hide all the ugliness behind a simple interface. Ive just about given up on having automated pairing. It seems to be broken.

nuke_123992

Jun 23, 2017
Illinois
Thanks, worked from what I can tell. .

Gotta figure out the security control module... something is preventing the alarm and locks from working properly, so can't start it to see the change

robertf

Jan 22, 2006
-
no, only pairing with the ecm, since that is done on the ecm side.

I don't know what protocol it uses. its a dedicated pin on the obd2 plug so at the very minimum it would require a jumper wire from a different pin in the scan tool, if its at all possible. Very likely it is possible, but I don't have anything to listen to and find out whats going on.

nuke_123992

Jun 23, 2017
Illinois

I don't know what protocol it uses. its a dedicated pin on the obd2 plug so at the very minimum it would require a jumper wire from a different pin in the scan tool, if its at all possible. Very likely it is possible, but I don't have anything to listen to and find out whats going on.

No worries.. several scan tools can talk to it, was just curious..

Need to do some testing to see what protocol it's using...

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois

I'll be putting t4 on my 96 Disco soon.