Dems sweep Virginia

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
The 4Runners I've owned haven't really needed much. Just replaced the steering rack on my training truck in NC. But I do remember having a fuel issue on my 5 speed truck that I sold last year. I remember it having a vent clogged causing gas vapors/smell, but I ended up replacing a fuel filter, pump and some lines as it was a bit rusty. I don't remember the codes it was throwing though. Not sure if the late trucks in the gen had different evaps though.

Thanks sir. The 01 and 02's have check valves on the top of the tank that go bad and I was hoping I could run something though it (seafoam in the tank and/or 89) or do something simple like replace the fuel filter to fix it. I don't want to drop the tank, in fact I'll take it to the dealer before I do that.

1920SF

Jan 6, 2007
NoVA
Ray,

Your perception is that it doesn't reflect in my writing. My perception is that you quote a lot of text books. We're just busting balls here. I think we both know each of us bring something to the table, otherwise we wouldn't even entertain it.

In all honestly, I spend most of my days writing formal business friendly emails and letters. I come here to fuck off. If it doesn't appear that may be one reason.

I will be the first to admit education is the foundation to a well rounded individual in order to toss them (kicking and screaming) into the world of work. Again, just busting balls.

Happy Birthday

Of course-you do realize I enjoy sharply worded dialogue, right?

(and I haven't quoted a single textbook-for the record)

I enjoy you thinking I'm an academic. Given what my academic friends think of me as a practitioner it actually amuses me greatly.