Wanted Range Rover Classic

twales

Aug 12, 2012
Bon Aqua, Tn
Yeah list a price. My brother has been thinking about selling his 92 rrc and would prob jump at the chance to offload. I kick myself for selling it to him in the first place as it runs so well.
2 inch medium terrafirma lift
arb front bumper
9000lb winch (cant remember brand)
Customer sliders
Custom rear bumper
Custom differential covers
Only small rust on rear tailgate.
Interior is near perfect condition.
AC/Heat works.
Sunroof motor disabled due to it going INOP.
Yakima room rack/basket
New 265 AT tires x5
Pain in soso condition.
Crusie control even works.
When I owned it I spent waaaay to much money buying interior parts off ebay (my first rover) so it is in really good condition.
I am sure there are things I am missing but overall it runs/drives great. Pain in soso condition.
All upgrades like 2years old. It's only been offroad 2 times since I have owned it (4-5 years).
Located just outside Nashville Tn.
If interested I will talk with him and iron out a price.

WeBeCinYa

Feb 25, 2016
NC
Thanks for the replies. I have looked in the price ranges of 1k to 5k, it really depends on rust, mileage, mods, ect.
Definitely want a SWB, prefer darker colors but wouldn't rule out white, just don't want gold or bronze color. Kinda want a soft dash but that is at the bottom of the wants list.
Looking for a truck that has been taken good care of, and is mechanically sound.
Please PM or email me if you have one or know of one that may sell!
matthege@gmail.com

WeBeCinYa

Feb 25, 2016
NC
yeah list a price. My brother has been thinking about selling his 92 rrc and would prob jump at the chance to offload. I kick myself for selling it to him in the first place as it runs so well.
2 inch medium terrafirma lift
arb front bumper
9000lb winch (cant remember brand)
customer sliders
custom rear bumper
custom differential covers
only small rust on rear tailgate.
Interior is near perfect condition.
Ac/heat works.
Sunroof motor disabled due to it going inop.
Yakima room rack/basket
new 265 at tires x5
pain in soso condition.
Crusie control even works.
When i owned it i spent waaaay to much money buying interior parts off ebay (my first rover) so it is in really good condition.
I am sure there are things i am missing but overall it runs/drives great. Pain in soso condition.
All upgrades like 2years old. It's only been offroad 2 times since i have owned it (4-5 years).
Located just outside nashville tn.
If interested i will talk with him and iron out a price.

pm sent

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois
Thanks for the replies. I have looked in the price ranges of 1k to 5k, it really depends on rust, mileage, mods, ect.
Definitely want a SWB, prefer darker colors but wouldn't rule out white, just don't want gold or bronze color. Kinda want a soft dash but that is at the bottom of the wants list.
Looking for a truck that has been taken good care of, and is mechanically sound.
Please PM or email me if you have one or know of one that may sell!
matthege@gmail.com

My advise is to spend a little more and look for a clean example of a 95. Land Rover always gets it right before they move on to the next body style. My favorite Disco is the 99 SD for that same reason.

pdxrovermech

Jul 3, 2009
Portland, OR
We're currently buttoning up a '95 Epsom green SWB TRW sans the TRW front bumper and rims. went through the top end, recovered the front seats and headliner. We'll be looking at $8-9k though.

eliaschristeas

Jul 6, 2006
Beverly HIlls
I have 3..... But all of them will be way over your budget. The $500 craigslist shit bomber of 5 years ago is now a $2000 car.... Gone are the days of the cheap classic.... They are still my favorite.... And I would never keep one as they are worth way too much now

WeBeCinYa

Feb 25, 2016
NC
No longer looking, found a 95 SWB in great condition, it's now in the driveway. Thanks for the help/suggestions/leads.