Kneeling NFL players

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois
Well I'm really not sure what you mean in saying actions words. The only thing I remember is the words came out of Trump. And a lot of women came forward and said he really did that to them. Now we all know those women lied about it. But if it was your wife saying that would she also be a lying? Hate to bring your sister into this again, but she would be full of shit too you know.

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
Get with the program Stewie. Not one settled lawsuit out of 15 accusations? Guess trump really is that good? Get the fuck outta here with that. He then brings in all Clinton’s women into one room for a presser, mans got some big balls don’t he?

Maybe I’ll go back over to the Trump thread to continue this.

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois
So does that mean your not ready to discus Trump's outrageous disrespect for gold star families and POWs. If I remember correctly Trump likes guys who don't get captured.

You stand with him on that too Brian? Cause I'm starting to think maybe you wish you weren't standing with him on the pussy grabbing stuff. And the answer is no to that question. You won't be around to supervise when someone like Trump decides to grab your wife's pussy.

You go wherever you want sno flake. So you got nothing for this stuff?

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois
Get with the program Stewie. Not one settled lawsuit out of 15 accusations? Guess trump really is that good? Get the fuck outta here with that. He then brings in all Clinton?s women into one room for a presser, mans got some big balls don?t he?

Maybe I?ll go back over to the Trump thread to continue this.

See this is why it's so tiresome arguing with you Trumpsters. Could we talk a little about the intimidation and threats applied so far to those women. You know you brought it up. But don't you worry about those allegations going away. They won't.

SGaynor

Dec 6, 2006
Bristol, TN
Get with the program Stewie. Not one settled lawsuit out of 15 accusations? Guess trump really is that good? Get the fuck outta here with that. He then brings in all Clinton?s women into one room for a presser, mans got some big balls don?t he?

Maybe I?ll go back over to the Trump thread to continue this.

At least one Trial is still pending.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...ssault-allegation-that-could-bring-down-trump

Trumps defense is that he shouldn't be tried because, he's, well, President.

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois
So does that mean your not ready to discus Trump's outrageous disrespect for gold star families and POWs. If I remember correctly Trump likes guys who don't get captured.

You stand with him on that too Brian? Cause I'm starting to think maybe you wish you weren't standing with him on the pussy grabbing stuff. And the answer is no to that question. You won't be around to supervise when someone like Trump decides to grab your wife's pussy.

Anybody else ever notice the little changes Brian likes to make ?

mgreenspan

Feb 28, 2005
Briggs's Back Yard
Man this got intense. You guys are still wrapped up about that video of him and Billy Bush. The reality is that it should have ruined his run. It didn't because the left didn't make it about the action, they made it about taking down Trump. There was nothing but the words on the video and the left tried to use random women as martyrs in their cause to get something physical. That ended great for them.

Where is the disrespect for gold star families? Are we talking about the families that the left hijacked for political purposes? I must be confused because I can think of the tiff with the guy that spoke at the DNC and this most recent phone call shenanigans that the cowboy hat wearing congresswoman got hijacked. Aside from that are there more? Or is it just more twisted word interpretations? If you can't see Trump's snide remark made to piss off McCain as anything but a snide remark to piss off McCain then you are overly sensitive.

And Scott, did you even read the article you posted! Suing for defamation with zero chance of success is very different than suing for sexual harassment or assault. No surprise you would even care based on the fact that you've already changed your angry Russia focus from Trump/Russian collusion to Trump-free Russian interference.

Here's the bottom line. The left has not once pushed issues that matter to the entire electorate, only their base. They mostly try to destroy Trump, mostly. It isn't working. Now we are getting back to he's "insane" or "crazy" or "unfit" and the left has found some "psychiatrists" to drum up this new angle. This past garbage attempt by Frederica Wilson has backfired and only given us an incredible speech by Kelly that wiped the floor with her. Plenty of real stuff to oppose him with but by all means, keep playing by the old playbook and lock down that Trump 2020 win.

And DiscoPhoto back at it again showing everybody how much smarter the college educated people are. One day he'll realize that in order to vote you must be a US citizen, 18 years old on the day of the election, registered by your states deadline, and a resident(with or without a home) of the state you're voting in.

SCSL

Apr 27, 2005
Here's the bottom line. The left has not once pushed issues that matter to the entire electorate, only their base.

That is, in fact, the bottom line.

I would add that rather than address the issues that are important to a large subset of the electorate, they have attempted to deplatform and delegitimize the mere discussion of such issues.

Hence president Trump.

SGaynor

Dec 6, 2006
Bristol, TN
And Scott, did you even read the article you posted! Suing for defamation with zero chance of success is very different than suing for sexual harassment or assault. No surprise you would even care based on the fact that you've already changed your angry Russia focus from Trump/Russian collusion to Trump-free Russian interference.

Why do you say zero chance? Are you her attorney?

If it moves forward, that puts Trump in a position to be deposed. You do remember what happened the last time a president got deposed over sexual harassment/assault, right? Oh, and the response was to Brian saying, all these accusations, and no settlements. Well, there is at least one still pending.

And my view on Russia hasn't changed: Russia interferred. We need to understand how, and to what extent. Clearly the Trump camp has had a lot of contact with Russian officials - were any of those illegal? That's what Muller is looking into. An awful lot of smoke there...

1920SF

Jan 6, 2007
NoVA
Man this got intense. You guys are still wrapped up about that video of him and Billy Bush. The reality is that it should have ruined his run. It didn't because the left didn't make it about the action, they made it about taking down Trump. There was nothing but the words on the video and the left tried to use random women as martyrs in their cause to get something physical. That ended great for them.

Where is the disrespect for gold star families? Are we talking about the families that the left hijacked for political purposes? I must be confused because I can think of the tiff with the guy that spoke at the DNC and this most recent phone call shenanigans that the cowboy hat wearing congresswoman got hijacked. Aside from that are there more? Or is it just more twisted word interpretations? If you can't see Trump's snide remark made to piss off McCain as anything but a snide remark to piss off McCain then you are overly sensitive.

Actually there was a lot more than just 'the left hijacking' families.
It starts with the 4 guys dead in Niger, including the one that was MIA for 48hrs-whose widow spoke all on her own about how she felt. I'll leave the details of what happened alone b/c work but the key to all this: politically this got started b/c of-that's right, your boy going off script instead of answering the f'ing question. So all that came next that is 'hi-jacking' really is just a reaction to the guy that Brian notes don't speak too good.

I won't post the WaPo flow chart for yet another week of stupidity b/c I don't actually have a subscription; but it's awesome.

As to what else? Claiming he called most if not all the families (something that was rapidly debunked) or the $25k check that finally got sent after being offered in June,
the rush to identify all those folks he hadn't really reached out to despite giving himself a great grade for his empathy. There is more of course.

We could talk Gen Kelly's remarks in an attempt to bring this back to where it should be, and whether his remarks both put it in context while also illustrating the stark divide between the citizenry and the AVF (not to mention potentially further politicizing the military which is dangerous to the republic).
We could talk about real leadership in dealing with gold star families, etc (watch the videos of Bush being berated and taking it, like a President, or read about what Bob Gates did).

So it is a bit more than just the cowboy hat lady.

1920SF

Jan 6, 2007
NoVA
Its official!! Ray please tell me Democrats are not this fucked in the head?!

You do know what Clinton did, right? How about jfk on the taxpayers dime?

It?s the absolute damndest thing Stewie, you know what they say about actions and words?

Hey now, I can't speak for democrats-I'm not one. I asked my wife and she found it interesting that its ok for a presidential candidate to talk about a woman like that, but when someone talks about your woman like that you get offended.

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
Keep quoting that number, Brian:applause:

What percentage of them were college educated? 20? Less? haha... keep enjoying that statistic

Smart guy Stewie thinks he’s very smart. Riddle me this. If you Democrats are so smart why weren’t you you smart enough to show up at the ballot box last November?

Smart guy Stewie, about as worrisome as a cloudy day.

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
Hey now, I can't speak for democrats-I'm not one. I asked my wife and she found it interesting that its ok for a presidential candidate to talk about a woman like that, but when someone talks about your woman like that you get offended.

Apples and oranges Ray. If I remeber right Trump wasn?t talking about a specific woman. On top of that if I were in the room and Trump said that about my wife I?d have the same reaction.

I will tell you this, I scratch my head a lot on these threads trying to digest just how a lot of this information is perceived by the other side.

1920SF

Jan 6, 2007
NoVA
Apples and oranges Ray. If I remeber right Trump wasn?t talking about a specific woman. On top of that if I were in the room and Trump said that about my wife I?d have the same reaction.

I will tell you this, I scratch my head a lot on these threads trying to digest just how a lot of this information is perceived by the other side.

That's the thing, to you it is apples and oranges. To someone else it is just apples.
Potentially like the 53% of women who didn't vote for him, for example (I don't know-I'm not a woman-and neither are you, so in the end our opinion on how they feel about a range of things from abortion to pussy grabbing is really not all that important).

I'm just saying that for folks that bask in Harvey Weinstein's association with Dems, it is more than a little ironic that you excuse the chief executive (and probably think Bill O'Reilly is innocent too).

Apples and fucking apples.

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
That's the thing, to you it is apples and oranges. To someone else it is just apples.
Potentially like the 53% of women who didn't vote for him, for example (I don't know-I'm not a woman-and neither are you, so in the end our opinion on how they feel about a range of things from abortion to pussy grabbing is really not all that important).

I'm just saying that for folks that bask in Harvey Weinstein's association with Dems, it is more than a little ironic that you excuse the chief executive (and probably think Bill O'Reilly is innocent too).

Apples and fucking apples.

Absolutely, does not matter what I think. Ultimately voters just did not seem to care or they could let it ride over the Clinton dealings I suppose. I don’t talk like that and I will not raise my family to talk like that. I’m also not recorded in secret as well. We are all human and I’ll be the first to say I’ve done things I?m not proud of. I’ve also said things I wish I could redo. We know Trump has it in him to treat a gold star family with respect. He flubbed one it seems Ray. I’m not good with death personally and can see myself doing something like what trump did. It’s unfortunate but not the storm the media has made.

What would you do if you were Trump? Stop the calls? Letters only?

1920SF

Jan 6, 2007
NoVA
What would you do if you were Trump? Stop the calls? Letters only?

I would listen to what my Chief of Staff had told me, and attempt to stick to the script and not get off message, again.

The larger issues at play-from pussy grabbing commentary (and numerous allegations) all the way to how to talk to those that have paid with their lives speaks to what folks mean when they say fitness to lead.

Yes we're all human, but ultimately the President isn't supposed to be the average human-they should be well above average, and where they stumble they should have humility to acknowledge and be contrite. Not deny, deflect, and counterattack.

Fitness to lead. This is what you wanted. Now you have it.
Govern.