tire deals?

1920SF

Jan 6, 2007
NoVA
KM2's are nice but I still prefer the KM1's looks wise. Not sure how they compete with functionality.

There is something inherently classic about the KM1 look, but I definitely like the KM2's in terms of performance (particularly for the reality of being on road to get to offroad).

KM2's are good enough that if there was an appropriate size in 18" I'd have gotten those for my LR3 vice KO2s (which I'm pretty happy with, but def don't clean out nearly as well).

Howski

Oct 19, 2009
Alabama
The KM1's and old Goodyear MTR's had that classic look. I think the only remaining tire with that style tread pattern and sidewalk is the Maxxis Bighorn. I ran them on my 90 and they were good but notice a step up in performance, primarily in clearing mud, when I switched to the KM2 tread pattern

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
There is something inherently classic about the KM1 look, but I definitely like the KM2's in terms of performance (particularly for the reality of being on road to get to offroad).

KM2's are good enough that if there was an appropriate size in 18" I'd have gotten those for my LR3 vice KO2s (which I'm pretty happy with, but def don't clean out nearly as well).

Exactly, they've been around so long you can spot them a mile away on any truck. They have this classic look that's hard to replicate. Same goes for the MT's. I do get a kick out of those who put the raised letters out.