mountain bike wheelset + tires FS

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
I recently decided to go a different direction with the wheelset on my bike and am offering these up in hopes an old school enthusiast will put them to good use. This set of wheels came stock on my Klein and have been lightly used with V-brakes. Rim surfaces are in good shape, they spin smoothly, and are a tough design. These are a great wheelset for downhilling or rugged XC use.

24-hole front, radially laced. 28-hole rear, cross laced. Black welded and machined rims, black hubs, black spokes. They aren't the lightest but they stay true through lots of riding.

Wheelset includes:
- front and rear wheels
- quick release skewers
- 2 tubes
- 2 tires, Hutchinson Alligators, 2.1" kevlar/folding bead. These grip really well in western Washington trail conditions.

Rear wheel has a little bit of lateral play in the hub and could use a little tuning to return it to optimal condition.

I'm also selling one Specialized S-Works Renegade 2.1 tire and could include this in the sale if the price is right. Very light, fast, race oriented tire.

I have these on craigslist as well but thought I'd offer to dwebbers for $100 plus shipping.