blow up those Yeti coolers!

Apr 20, 2004
Floyd, Virginia
It took owners blowing them up to make folks realize they were dumb? How about the fact that a good amount of Yeti Owners paid a week's pay for a cooler? Love those stickers on Trucks though. .. Takes me back to my Oakley days.

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
Takes me back to my Oakley days.

Oh hell yeah! I used to rock the Oakleys during my (brief) prime days racing mountain bikes in the early 1990s. This isn't me, but I used to wear this model of glasses:

Throwback_Thursday_Oakley_Eyeshades.png

Now I'm old and slow and wear prescription sunglasses.

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
Oh hell yeah! I used to rock the Oakleys during my (brief) prime days racing mountain bikes in the early 1990s. This isn't me, but I used to wear this model of glasses:

Throwback_Thursday_Oakley_Eyeshades.png

Now I'm old and slow and wear prescription sunglasses.

No matter how hard one tries, he'll never be as cool as a dude in Panasonic spandex wearing Oakley goggles, with his head stuck in what looks like an inflatable sex toy.

Seriously though, whoever that is looks pretty serious about it all. Some people just make things look cool. If I snapped a picture next to a Rover in the middle of nowhere, it wouldn't go down like that.

Garrett takes a picture, PM, or some others here? They just look epic. I look like I'm about to steal the damned thing; either that, or I look like I just caught the guy stealing it. :rofl:

Ever notice that? Lewis Hamilton can race all he wants, but he'll never look as cool Dan Gurney doing it.

Cheers,

Kennith

honda50r

Jul 10, 2011
East Tennessee
I miss the days when companies didn't vote and I didn't have to hear about their politics

x2. Granted, social media perpetuates the shit out of "issues." But to some extent companies (and celebrities) seem to be alienating their primary source of revenue (people) lately

Howski

Oct 19, 2009
Alabama
With Yeti stickers falling out of favor I wonder what decals will show up on every JK and spacer lifted pickup in town? Maybe Salt Life will make a comeback!

K-rover

Jan 15, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Big corporations have always made deals with other companies. Yeti no longer giving NRA members a 10% discount is hardly a big deal. It happens all the time. Promotions come and go.

Some dumbass wants to blow up his $300 cooler... have at it. It just shows their intelligence level. I dont particularity care for Yeti coolers or the NRA for that matter. I just dont understand why people have to make this such a big deal and take it to the extreme of shooting up or blowing up coolers just to protest no longer getting a 10% discount? And yes social media plays a HUGE factor in hyping this up.

Howski

Oct 19, 2009
Alabama
I just dont understand why people have to make this such a big deal and take it to the extreme of shooting up or blowing up coolers just to protest no longer getting a 10% discount? And yes social media plays a HUGE factor in hyping this up.

America 2018 in a nutshell

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
I'm going to smash my AR-15s to pieces with a Yeti cooler, then rape my nephew.