who's the clown

jymmiejamz

Dec 5, 2004
Los Angeles, Ca
I saw a funny meme saying "Who's this clown" is the best insult. Not only are you a clown, but you're a clown no one has heard of.

I bet that person is a member of Land Rover Owners North America on Facebook.

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
I’m here in Asheville now. Rivers cresting and as strong as I’ve seen in a long time. Don’t mess with the old Mother Nature.

Jan 25, 2010
your moms bed
A couple sunny days and she'll be good as new. The fact is he's probably smarter than most of us. He'll probably get $5000 for a $1500 truck from the insurance company.

4Runner

May 24, 2007
Boise Idaho
I had a stock height 87 Toyota pick up and was driving back to my house in Tarpon Spring Fl when the “no name” storm hit and I suddenly had the Gulf of Mexico up to my side view mirrors. I made it home with the back floating from time to time but the motor was toast when I finally shut it off. The whole truck was totaled, as was 100,000 other cars. I can’t believe it ran as long as it did. It was a crazy night.

kade

Oct 15, 2013
Upstate, SC
I had a stock height 87 Toyota pick up and was driving back to my house in Tarpon Spring Fl when the ?no name? storm hit and I suddenly had the Gulf of Mexico up to my side view mirrors. I made it home with the back floating from time to time but the motor was toast when I finally shut it off. The whole truck was totaled, as was 100,000 other cars. I can?t believe it ran as long as it did. It was a crazy night.

Top gear did 3 episodes on killing a Toyota pickup.

4Runner

May 24, 2007
Boise Idaho
I saw one of those. I think they caught it on fire and drove it off a dock and various other terrible things. I will say that it got me home which was great. Mine was not a diesel or a 5 speed so it wasn’t as durable as the one in the Topgear episodes. Honestly, water crossing more than 2’ deep are usually the point that I turn around. Lol.