WANTED, D1 that needs a little work

Jan 3, 2005
On Kennith's private island
ptschram said:
I thought we were looking for a project for you.

Right, a project, not a money pit. A 1994 is not worth anything. If someone offered that guy $600, he better take it. It might be fine for parts, but I'm not a junk yard.

I did find a 97 locally that needs an engine for $500. Going to look at it today or tomorrow.

Jan 3, 2005
On Kennith's private island
I've got a 95 D-90 (distributor) sitting in the driveway. That's all I need to cure me.

I've had really good luck with 96+ trucks. I'd like to stick with them I think. Plus the resale seems to be better if it came down to that.

grtdivide302

Dec 2, 2005
state college pa
Sven-

I check on that rover that your talking about. a student just left it there almost two years ago and never came back. Mr dick said he could not get rid of it because he didn't have a title. and so it sits
AL

grtdivide302 said:
Sven-

I check on that rover that your talking about. a student just left it there almost two years ago and never came back. Mr dick said he could not get rid of it because he didn't have a title. and so it sits
AL

Mechanics lien my friends, mechanics lien.

They are getting easier and easier to get with new privacy laws, basically legalizing stealing cars if you ask me.

galen216

May 2, 2005
State College, PA
grtdivide302 said:
Sven-

AL

He gave us the same story when I lived there 3 years ago, so it has sat for almost 5+ years.

The owner put in on CL about 6 months ago and wanted something stupid like $3k. Sven offered him $500 and he said it was sold for full price.

PT, we suggested he take a mechanic's lien and the mechanic has no interest. We were ready to pay him the cash for the truck. Has a pristine cloth manual seat interior.