West Tek Arms WT-15 Rifle

Reed Perry

Jun 19, 2005
City Of Oaks
I talked with the originaly owner. He purchased the rifle new at a local gun show for $1700. It didn't have the foregrip, quad rail, or trigger, those were added later. For a low production rifle, that hasnt had 1500 rnds through it with match grade internals and chrome lined barrel/bolt I think $800 is quite reasonable. If you don't think so, then thats just fine with me. Thanks for the interest

varova87

Mar 21, 2006
Texas
Reed Perry said:
For a low production rifle, that hasnt had 1500 rnds through it with match grade internals and chrome lined barrel/bolt I think $800 is quite reasonable.

Knowing all that, I would agree. good luck with the sale.

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
D Chapman said:
A buddy of mine ordered the M16A1 kit. Everything but the barrel is "new old stock", meaning it's old unused shit that's sat in crates until now. The barrels are brand new but do not have front sights. The bolt carrier has been machined to semi-auto. The only thing I do not like about the M16A1 is the 20" barrel.

We made our own lowers.

You don't have to have a semi-auto bolt carrier, so I'm wondering why they say they do that.

I wouldn't go about buying parts without knowing who made them and where they came from. I damn sure enough wouldn't want a bolt carrier that's been cut up after production. Some of those parts are case-hardened.

Cheers,

Kennith