For Sale: Garrett

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
LRflip said:
Im building an army of clones who seek and destroy RRC's, Jags, and Bad Guys in robes.

My offer still stands.

I've owned some classics, I currently drive a white convertible XJS, and I've worn some robes in my time. I'm also not a particularly good person, at times. :D

Bring on the clones.

Cheers,

Kennith

seventyfive

Jan 3, 2010
over there
garrett said:
I've destroyed a Jag in my days. That is all I can say. I blame it on a Navy guy though. And no don't mention "seamen".
you were driving, not me. i blacked out when i hit my head on the b pillar.

LRflip

Oct 8, 2006
none of your fucking business
kennith said:
I've owned some classics, I currently drive a white convertible XJS, and I've worn some robes in my time. I'm also not a particularly good person, at times. :D

Bring on the clones.

Cheers,

Kennith

you're not bad enough for my army. hell, you can't even eat a medium pizza in one sitting. That was the test.

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
LRflip said:
you're not bad enough for my army. hell, you can't even eat a medium pizza in one sitting. That was the test.

I train on five hundred calories a day at times, so I can go without eating in harsh conditions without a significant reduction in performance. That reduces my ability to eat a lot of pussy-ass civilized food, even on my normal thousand calorie days.

You may eat a whole pizza, but I've eaten termites. :D

Cheers,

Kennith

garrett

Jun 18, 2004
Middleburg, VA
www.blackdogmobility.com
seventyfive said:
you were driving, not me. i blacked out when i hit my head on the b pillar.

You should have anticipated the impending impact when I said "fuck it" and went to the skinny pedal. aka Full ramming speed.

Then again maybe you should have hidden yourself better. Covering just your head in leaves doesn't mean THEY can't see you - just you can see them.

pschuler

Feb 7, 2006
MD
garrett said:
You should have anticipated the impending impact when I said "fuck it" and went to the skinny pedal. aka Full ramming speed.

Then again maybe you should have hidden yourself better. Covering just your head in leaves doesn't mean THEY can't see you - just you can see them.

I think I heard the message after this and it ended with Mike saying "rock and roll". Didn't you park on a mulch pile or something after?