T-shirts! I'm basically giving these away...

RETROV

Sorry, decided just to donate all of these tonight. The tax right off is better than making $0 net on these and getting bitched at by the one person I shipped a couple to. Hopefully the homeless at Goodwill don't complain. Teach me a lesson to give things away at no profit to those who I thought would appreciate them. At 12 shirts or whatever I have left, I'd rather have the right off than complaints. Goodwill is closer to me than the PO, so no brainer. Sorry guys. One bad apple spoils the bunch I guess. Lesson learned

Mudy_ovl

Apr 20, 2004
Alabama
What a pisser. I was looking forward to adding to my LR t-shirt collection too!

Glad they went to good use rather than the dumpster though.

-Chris

RoverDude

Apr 20, 2004
The O.C.
www.roverdude.com
I'm calling BS. The following is the word for word e-mail exchange that Graham considers being "bitched at". I sent it after I told him I had received a package for an item PayPal'd after him and sent from further away (thanks Timmy!!!!) and he informed me he shipped via Parcel Post (he paid $7.95). I then reinforced the fact that folks wanted his shirts and how to save on the shipping amount. Wow, just wow.

"Guess I'll see it in a couple weeks. Wow, I even threw in a couple extra bucks to cover whatever (fees or the extra dollar it would have cost to upgrade shipping to Priority). I'm not trying to be a dick, but USPS would have even given you the plastic Priority envelope to stuff those in. Oh well."

"They wouldn't fit in a small flat rate box and the medium was $11 to ship. My bad. This is why I haven't bothered sending them to other people. I'm making $0 on these with the cost of the shirts. I guess the rest will go to Good Will. Tax right off is better than this."

"Curious what Parcel Post cost you. Both shirts in a Priority flexi envelope would have run you about $5.50 if less than 2 lbs. Grab some of those envelopes and sell the damn things. You had people interested on your thread. Marty (Drillbit) wanted all of them!"

Jan 3, 2005
On Kennith's private island
I can send 1 shirts to CA from VA in a plastic envelope for ~$2.50. 2 shirts is ~$3.50.

$10 shipped was a good price, though. Those shirt blanks alone are $4 now since cotton prices went up 2 or 3 months ago.