My cargo set up

roverguy002

Apr 1, 2017
Norco
Just started this project on my D1. Removed cargo paneling and fitted two 5 gallon water cans. Load space shelf just finished. Kind of. Waiting to install tie down mounts. Added a "switched to hot" USB/voltmeter to the drivers side cargo post panel. Still under construction, so more pics to come.

fishEH

Jan 26, 2009
Lake Villa, IL
Just started this project on my D1. Removed cargo paneling and fitted two 5 gallon water cans. Load space shelf just finished. Kind of. Waiting to install tie down mounts. Added a "switched to hot" USB/voltmeter to the drivers side cargo post panel. Still under construction, so more pics to come.

Nice! How did you secure that shelf?

roverguy002

Apr 1, 2017
Norco
Sorry if I reply to this wrong (first time posting on DW)
I mounted 3" riser mounts, to the factory ledge, just under the rear cargo windows, and hinged it at the rear, pinning it at the front, for ease of access to the coolers. the side windows won't allow the shelf to open up all the way, but I wanted the strength of the mounts, on the ledge. if that makes any sense... still have plans to hang the bungee netting you see pictured, up against the headliner, for light coats and blankets. (two bungee nets total) I only fitted the bungee for more flare for the photos! Haha!

disco_drum

Jan 27, 2006
Woodstock, GA
My philosophy is that I can pack 20 times as much ice in several coolers that are 20 times cheaper than a yeti...

#iglooforthewin

roverguy002

Apr 1, 2017
Norco
Haha! No K&N or any stickers.. Only purplish tint on the windows.
Oh, and there is a silver AO cooler you see pictured behind the center console, for road soda's. Green bag next to it is a factory Land Rover winch recovery kit, with the original gloves in it....Any points there?