Where to Fill up my CO2 Tank in Denver, CO?

Colorado Scott

Oct 25, 2005
Highlands Ranch, CO
Does anybody know of a place in Denver where I can fill up my CO2 tank without waiting or dropping it off? Also, is there a place on the way to Moab or in Moab to fill tanks?
Thanks!

apg

Dec 28, 2004
East Virginia
How about checking the yellow pages for places that sell/service beverage dispensers, like beer and soda? If a distributor sells beer by the keg, chances are they will have CO2 service, too. Every time I had to refill the CO2 tank for the kegs at the MAR, I'd drop by one of these distributors who would fill it on the spot.

E

EValP

http://www.generalair.com/

This place is close to my house. Don't know were you are located but they have others around town.

I have used them for swaping tanks for welding. Don't know if they do filling onsite.

Another Sourse of Supply, name of company, does do onsite Co2 filling in Littleton. 303-781-6767

Last edited:

dave_lucas

Apr 19, 2004
Golden Colorado
EValP said:
http://www.generalair.com/

This place is close to my house. Don't know were you are located but they have others around town.

I have used them for swaping tanks for welding. Don't know if they do filling onsite.

Another Sourse of Supply, name of company, does do onsite Co2 filling in Littleton. 303-781-6767

General Air and Air Gas have refused to fill my power tank becuase it is painted :rolleyes: they told me it had to be bare alum or painted with a special paint.

E

EValP

dave_lucas said:
General Air and Air Gas have refused to fill my power tank becuase it is painted :rolleyes: they told me it had to be bare alum or painted with a special paint.

:wtf:

Thats weird, they seem to be cool guys down here in Littleton. They do look at color of tank to determine type of gas. Maybe they thought it was unsafe.

Come to think about it, I do have an older tank, it does look a bit sketchy, that I wanted to fill with Co2 and they would not even touch it. Told me to go somewhere else... Maybe they are dicks?