Detroit lockers and rear HD shaft

Lake_Bueller

Aug 11, 2004
Beloit, WI
I'm between a rock and a hard spot with this decision. On one hand, I have the parts sitting here ready to be installed in my truck. On the other hand, there is almost no places to wheel in Wisconsin and I don't have the time to travel just to get dirty & break things.

Detroit rear and Detroit TruTrac front installed with stock gears. $900 for the pair plus the ride.

DII Ashcroft HD rear half shafts on the hubs. $450 plus the ride.

I based my prices on listings from the past year or so.

The parts are lightly used (maybe 6-8 times). And if they don't sell, I can still change my mind and put them in my truck.

I have had a few requests for the front TT. I'd prefer to sell as a pair but willing to split if I get a taker on the rear. The prices would be $400 for the front and $500 for the rear. If you take the rear and the shafts, I'll bundle for $900.

Located in Green Bay, WI.

Last edited:

squirt

Nov 13, 2008
Los Angeles
You're on the wrong side of WI for 4 wheeling. I grew up in Sheboygan, so I know how it is.
Any half-decent trails will be 4-5 hours away in NW WI or MN.

Also, GLWS.

twales

Aug 12, 2012
Bon Aqua, Tn
I'm between a rock and a hard spot with this decision. On one hand, I have the parts sitting here ready to be installed in my truck. On the other hand, there is almost no places to wheel in Wisconsin and I don't have the time to travel just to get dirty & break things.

Detroit rear and Detroit TruTrac front installed with stock gears. $900 for the pair plus the ride.

DII Ashcroft HD rear half shafts on the hubs. $450 plus the ride.

I based my prices on listings from the past year or so.

The parts are lightly used (maybe 6-8 times). And if they don't sell, I can still change my mind and put them in my truck.

I have had a few requests for the front TT. I'd prefer to sell as a pair but willing to split if I get a taker on the rear. The prices would be $400 for the front and $500 for the rear. If you take the rear and the shafts, I'll bundle for $900.

Located in Green Bay, WI.

If you do end up splitting the lockers up I'd love to take the front TT off your hands. Cash in hand!!!!!