3 amigos T-shirts!!

marsul333

Apr 12, 2008
Cincinnati, Ohio
The question I have.... And I've wondered why no one has asked this yet as I've read this thread since it started....

Is why did you omit the "!" from the descent logo? It's the coolest part of the 3 amigos if you ask me. It's like a big "DOH" after the truck.
Whenever I see it on the dash, I'm like DOH!!!, I'm gonna die on a hill!

I'd prolly order a sticker or shirt if the logo was complete.

And yeah, who the f am I? I know. I lurk a lot......

stolenheron

May 1, 2008
Hattiesburg, MS
marsul333 said:
The question I have.... And I've wondered why no one has asked this yet as I've read this thread since it started....

Is why did you omit the "!" from the descent logo? It's the coolest part of the 3 amigos if you ask me. It's like a big "DOH" after the truck.
Whenever I see it on the dash, I'm like DOH!!!, I'm gonna die on a hill!

I'd prolly order a sticker or shirt if the logo was complete.

And yeah, who the f am I? I know. I lurk a lot......

yeah, i didnt have the amigos when i started making the shirts. so I just made the logos from the ones I saw at start up. when i start up my 04 the HDC light doesnt come on with the exclamation point. I might add one in the future, but i wanna see a disco with the exclamation point first so i can do it right.

marsul333

Apr 12, 2008
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ha! You are a lucky guy not to have seen them!!!!

Oddly enough, if you Google "3 amigos Land Rover" under images, you can see a dash icon with the DOH ! lit up.

stolenheron

May 1, 2008
Hattiesburg, MS
no idea on the large mug, the travel mug should, but once again...i'm not certain.

thank you to those who placed orders this week.

Last edited:

stolenheron

May 1, 2008
Hattiesburg, MS
JSQ said:
I'd like one of these shirts, but the lack of the "!" is really holding me back.
sigh

buy 3 mugs, get one free.

coupon code: THURFREE

cafe press should have deals like this almost every day until xmas, i'll post them as they come.

December 7th - 9th: Free economy shipping* on orders of $50 or more with coupon code: HOLIDAYSHIPS