Need a reference on WILL TILLERY that is recent.

MikeLara66

Nov 12, 2017
Dunedin, FL
Hello everyone,

I hope your holidays are going well.

I found Will Tillery on a posting for D1 lug nuts a couple months ago - I sent the money via PayPal and have spoken to him a couple of times already - I have not received the lug nuts yet - he may be waiting to send with big order. He seems like a REALLY nice person on the phone - definitely a busy guy - but very kind and offering. That said he has offered to provide me with parts for a large order that I was going to place with AB but Will offered a lower price.

The order is quite large for me over $1200 and I have never done any business with Will before - I see he has a good reputation on the web and on this forum - but the posts are quite out-dated. Can you please provide me with some recent references before I send all this money via PayPal tomorrow.

My gut tells me to trust the guy - he seemed genuine on the phone with me.

Any information will be greatly appreciated. I know that $1200 is not a lot of money to some folks, but its a sacrifice with three kids at this time in life for me. Will's prices far beat any other quotes, - its just the fact that if the $ is lost - we may be sunk on our end getting this vehicle up and running as a daily driver.

We need the vehicle - its not just a project car.

Regards,

Mike

DiscoPhoto

Jul 23, 2012
Vermont
You'll be fine. If you look on the classifieds you'll probably see quite a few recent posts. 4 of the last 10 for sale ads were his

MikeLara66

Nov 12, 2017
Dunedin, FL
Thank you - My gut is telling me the same. Its always good to trust BUT verify. After my first with WILL, I am sure we will do a lot of business I know a lot of people that always ask for parts for LR. Thanks for such a fast reply.

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
If I reviewed my PayPal history I would probably discover that I've paid thousands to Will over the years for parts. He has never disappointed, which is why I keep buying from him.

El Ed

Apr 20, 2004
San Diego
Yup, very respectable and honest person. If he was less than honorable, believe me he would be charred and banned from this site. Many of us have purchased from him over the years. So you don’t have anything to worry about. Hope that calms your nerves. Good luck with the Disco.

P38

Mar 8, 2014
Michigan USA
Top guy. Just bought an engine and trans from him - well over the amount you're spending, plus have had parts off him previously. Best of the bunch. Others, not so good...

WaltNYC

Mar 3, 2010
NYC
After several transactions I can say without hesitation that Will is one of the best. Very efficient and very fast shipping. I would have absolutely zero reservations dealing with him again.

SGaynor

Dec 6, 2006
Bristol, TN
Will is the Rover Whisperer.

I'm surprised you haven't gotten the parts you need already (before you even ordered them).

wrldky

Apr 21, 2004
Raleigh, NC
I've bought lots of parts from Will over the years. When I first started doing business with him I would sometimes receive the part before I even paid. I even sold him a truck that I just had towed to him and asked him to give me a fair offer. He's a solid vendor and a good guy. He does get busy.