Goodyear M/T 235/85R16 tires & Disco ! wheels

joe18d

Mar 23, 2017
Merrimack
No idea, why don't you come take a look and see for yourself? I am not too far from your keyboard. Why not ask before talking shit?

Joe

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
Don't take it personally. This is Discoweb, where diplomacy often takes a back seat to directness (or talking shit, as you put it). You are selling a set of used tires, not some interior trim piece where age doesn't affect the safe operation of the vehicle. Is it unreasonable for a potential buyer to want to know when the tires were manufactured before spending $550? In my experience transparency on the seller's part results in a more satisfying transaction for everyone. If you are unwilling to provide the date of manufacture then don't be surprised if (a) people question your integrity, (b) you don't sell the tires, or (c) both. How long would it take you to walk to the garage, find the date code on the sidewall, take a photo, and post it? Does it contain information you wish to conceal? A defensive attitude and reluctance to share basic information about your tires doesn't exactly inspire trust. The good news is that it's easy for you to change that, but it's your call.

joe18d

Mar 23, 2017
Merrimack
Damn, I certainly don't want to "wreck myself". They are used tires, as stated in great shape and the wheels are in even better shape. If I get home before dark one night this week I will take more pictures and add them. If not, I won't.

Merry Christmas, hope that doesn't offend anyone.......

Joe in NH

fishEH

Jan 26, 2009
Lake Villa, IL
Damn, I certainly don't want to "wreck myself". They are used tires, as stated in great shape and the wheels are in even better shape. If I get home before dark one night this week I will take more pictures and add them. If not, I won't.

Merry Christmas, hope that doesn't offend anyone.......

Joe in NH
Don't put yourself out or anything. I mean, grabbing a flashlight and reading some numbers is pretty intense.
The amount of time you've spent posting stupid replies could've been spent to actually post useful info about the item you're selling. You seem like the kind of guy I wouldn't want to do business with anyway. If you can't be bothered to grab a date code, I can't see an actual transaction going well.

joe18d

Mar 23, 2017
Merrimack
Thanks for all of the wonderful & insightful comments above.

I think I am really going to take some time to reflect & rethink my approach to selling used wheels and tires.

Overall this experience has made me sad and remorseful on my approach to life in general.

At this time please consider the Tires / wheels are sold.

I know many of you are disappointed but oh well. Life goes on......

Merry Christmas, Joe in NH