Pre-Purchase Inspection in Raleigh NC

Buddy

Nov 6, 2006
Central NC
I'm looking at an 08 LR3 at Euro Motors.

Do you know them at all?

I don't know much about Euro Motors other than that they seem to be new in the area. I did run into the owner and some sales guys are Uwharrie one time when they were taking some customers out in their Rovers. They did not impress me as being enthusiast and didn't seem to have any knowledge of older Rovers or their history. So I'd rate them as used car salesman.

I'll second Joel Mercer as being knowledgeable local person. I don't know if he does inspections and he's not a "shop". Which is why I didn't mention him. But has been working on these trucks for years and runs a local used parts business and definitely knows the trucks. So if he's willing to do it that would be good.

rover4x4

Apr 21, 2004
North Carolina, Raleigh
They seem to be genuinely interested in Land Rovers, granted they are used car salesmen. I believe one of the owners was in with Rover Clubhouse before it went to hell years ago.

BDKR

Mar 21, 2017
North Carolina
I'm a newb here but I'll say that my experience with Euro Motors in Raleigh is pretty good. Great in my opinion in terms of knowledge on LR3's (which is what I was looking for) and newer.

The only reason I didn't buy from them is because they didn't offer financing.

@Eliot: Mind if I ask why you passed?

jwest

May 28, 2006
WA & NC
LOL
None of you old-timer know-it-all's can come up with the oldest and most reliable/honest shop in the region?! ;)

Flying Circus English cars in Durham.

BDKR

Mar 21, 2017
North Carolina
LOL
None of you old-timer know-it-all's can come up with the oldest and most reliable/honest shop in the region?! ;)

Flying Circus English cars in Durham.

I'm certainly not an old timer (pure noob) but I'll say they look cool. Just happened to pass by while riding Amtrak from Cary to Durham. I have every intention of dropping by as time permits.