ARB Locker

woldd90

Sep 23, 2005
Alpharetta, GA
www.pbcx.com
Arb Air Lockers-already Set-up-ready To Install-will Throw In The Compressor For Free-includes Your Diffs For Core-$2500 Obo-used To Sell This Same Set-up For $2000 4-5 Years Ago, But The Prices Have Gone Up Quite A Bit.

Less Than 500 Miles On Them-used Only Once In Mud!

Gordo

Where have the days of used stuff being reasonable gone. 2500 for two diffs is crazy. 2000 is crazy if you ask me. THey cost around 800 or so, so 1500 would be a good starting point I think. They are simple to install unless youre doing gears at the same time. I bought my ARBs used, set up in the thirds, with all stainless steel lines, switches, wire loom, compressor and all, for 750 shipped. Now they are 10 spline but for another 500 bucks they could be 24 spline. Im thinking that is not an every day deal, but 2500 is nuts. Good luck. Gordo

MUSKYMAN

Apr 19, 2004
OverBarrington IL
yeah I'm there with you guys...$2500 is actually retail .

if you called up Will and had him send you 2 stock thirds and took advantage of the free compressor with the purchase of 2 lockers deal out there right now you would be at 2500 and thats without shipping your thirds back as a core.

mightymg

Mar 6, 2005
Clinton Ut
925 for a complete brand new e locker third from inchworm! thats the way im going! damn used toy thirds are impossible to find..

mightymg

Mar 6, 2005
Clinton Ut
I hit add to cart and this is what came up, its a hoax!

Although this is a fully functional shopping cart, River's Edge, Inc. and Expert Data Solutions do not sell these products. These products are listed for demonstration purposes only.*

For more information on our SEO inventory control system and online shopping cart technology, contact us at 888.511.3211