WTS: 245/75R16 Super Swamper IROK N/D on 16" GCR Steel Wheels

BugeyeLen

Aug 26, 2004
NC
I am selling a set of four 16? steel wheels and tires. The tires are Interco Super Swamper IROK N/D in size 245/75R16 and are they mounted on GCR black steel wheels. They are a 5 on 6.5 bolt pattern (D90/110, Disco 1, RRC). They have less than 700 miles on them. I bought them in October of 2015 with 103 miles on them. They were installed on the Disco in October of 2016 and my wife wheeled them at MAR and then once at Uwharrie. The tires did great off-road and I like them, but I have decided to go back to a 235/85/16 and am now selling these.

I apologize for not cleaning them before the pics. I snapped the pics quickly before getting on the road. The pics show the condition of the wheels and tires. The wheels have no rash only some fading of the paint from pressure washing with simple green. They need a new coat of Krylon. There is a little cutting/chunking on the outside of a couple tires and there is the superficial cut that can be seen in the one pic. Don?t pay attention to the leaking front hub that has sidelined the truck for the last few months or my rusty lug nuts....

The price is $575.00 for all four. I am not in a position to ship, period. You can pick them up or I will be happy to workout a meeting between Floyd, VA 24380 and Troy, NC 27371.

Here is a link with some pics https://imgur.com/a/iGx91

PJUwa81.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

BugeyeLen

Aug 26, 2004
NC
They are now off the truck and ready to go. I am happy to meet around Roanoke, Martinsville, Danville, Winston Salem, Greensboro or someplace between.

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois
If those are pro comp rock crawler rims those are hard to come by. I have a set and think I paid close to that for the 5.

Just mentioning that cause you were asked about separating.

BugeyeLen

Aug 26, 2004
NC
Honestly, I got a great deal on the 235's and I like the look. These are great tires I wish that I had an RRC and they would be on it.