2002 Discolander, must see to believe!

Disco-Fever

Mar 25, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
$7500 OBO (A heck of a deal to be had here for someone, the Owner has over 15k invested in this truck!)

What do you call this? A Discolander! LOL

Check this out?

It?s a 2002 Freelander on a D1 chassis! This truck is pretty sweet. I?ve ridden in it, and it drives very nice! Everything works! Keyless entry, sunroof, power windows, power locks, stereo? This is a turn-key opportunity for someone to get a really nice and unique hybrid LR. And, it?s a very competent off-roader!
The truck does have a clear FL title- licensed as a 2002 Freelander.

I really don?t know where to begin with trying to describe this truck, but I told James I?d help him get the word out so I?ve taken nearly 30 digital pictures and posted them to a PhotoBucket album for everyone to see: http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc284/circa1976/LR%20Freelander/

Please contact James at British 4x4 in Jacksonville for details or to make further arrangements:

British 4x4
2727 Saint Johns Bluff S #102
Jacksonville, FL 32246-3755
(904) 998-9625

varova87

Mar 21, 2006
Texas
it looks like an off-brand xterra. If the D1 body that was replaced was in good condition, you're fired.

RRCNicky

Dec 6, 2006
Why god why?! It's like the worst mutant on the Island of Dr. Moreau...I guess there are so many Freelanders around with blown engines, why not try something. This just wasn't it.

Drillbit

Oct 12, 2005
Glasgow Ky
I try to hate this freelander but can't. I was looking at the pics and saw this I will give you 5 grand for it if you throw in the gun and have her deliver it to me.

rcshauger

Dec 29, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
can you access the CDL and Hi/Low? What about the HDC? That is a cool freelander, but you will not get many bites here. Really though, think what 15K could do for you in a normal D1...

Last edited: