DiscoWeb Message Boards

Go Back   DiscoWeb Message Boards > DiscoWeb Non-Technical Boards > Politics

Politics Political BS

View Poll Results: How much did Russian meddling affect your vote?
My vote was severely impacted by Russian meddling. 5 17.24%
Russian meddling moderately affected my vote. 0 0%
My vote was unswayed by said meddling. 20 68.97%
I am uncertain to what extend my vote was meddled with. 4 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-18-2018, 10:13 AM
KN4KFS

Oh, so it's not lying if you make false statements when talking to the media? (In your world, does crossing your fingers when talking to people count too?)

Well, what about Caputo who denied it in his Congressional testimony?

Or Stone, in his testimony to Congress?

To be clear, I have never represented any Russian clients, have never been to Russia, and never had any communication with any Russians or individuals fronting for Russians, in connection with the 2016 presidential election.

Go ahead Brian, keep telling us how "failure to disclose" isn't lying. And that repeatedly lying about meeting with Russian agents, isn't covering something up.

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Old 06-18-2018, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Oh, so it's not lying if you make false statements when talking to the media? (In your world, does crossing your fingers when talking to people count too?)

Well, what about Caputo who denied it in his Congressional testimony?

Or Stone, in his testimony to Congress?

To be clear, I have never represented any Russian clients, have never been to Russia, and never had any communication with any Russians or individuals fronting for Russians, in connection with the 2016 presidential election.

Go ahead Brian, keep telling us how "failure to disclose" isn't lying. And that repeatedly lying about meeting with Russian agents, isn't covering something up.
Who is this guy Scott? Is he even Russian? Is it possible it was such a non event at the time they forgot? Well guess what, not such a non event now. Lol
Old 06-18-2018, 02:06 PM
KN4KFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
Who is this guy Scott? Is he even Russian? Is it possible it was such a non event at the time they forgot? Well guess what, not such a non event now. Lol
So, lying about it is ok? Is this what you meant to say?

Quote:
Well, yeah they lied about it. But since we didn't know at the time they were being questioned, we didn't know they were lying. So, no big deal.

And, well...nothing came out of it so lying about meeting Russians was ok. Just like that meeting in Trump Tower where they were all meeting to get dirt on Clinton from a Russian government attorney. Nothing came out of it, so no harm no foul.

And, I don't like being shown that I support liars, so they can't be lying.

And...LOCK HER UP!

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Old 06-18-2018, 02:15 PM

Quote:
So, lying about it is ok?
Did you read anything I wrote?
Old 06-18-2018, 02:37 PM
KN4KFS

Quote:
Did you read anything I wrote?
Yes, I did:

Quote:
Article said they didn't disclose. Not sure where lying came into this. I would take this to mean the specific question wasn't posed.

Followed up by...

excuses that Stone/Caputo knew nothing, but then did, but since nothing happened it's not a lie.
Or that the Russian was an FBI agent/plant (with no evidence), so therefore they didn't really meet with a Russian, even though he was Russian.

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Old 06-18-2018, 03:23 PM
KN4KFS

Just to jog your memory...Here's a list of contacts between Team Trump and Russia. All of which were denied to have ever happened. You know - lied about having met.

TRUMP’S RUSSIA COVER-UP BY THE NUMBERS – 80+ CONTACTS WITH RUSSIA-LINKED OPERATIVES

The Trump campaign issued at least 15 blanket denials of contacts with Russia, all of which have been proven false.

Extensive reporting, subsequent admissions, and Special Counsel Mueller’s indictments have revealed at least 80 contacts between the Trump team and Russia-linked operatives, despite repeated denials. Among these contacts were 24 meetings (which include Skype calls), which are highlighted below.

At least 24 high-level campaign officials and Trump advisors were aware of contacts between the Trump team and Russia, including the three successive people who ran Trump’s campaign.

Yet none of them ever revealed to federal law enforcement that the Russians were seeking to interfere with the election by aiding the campaign.

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Old 06-18-2018, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Yes, I did:
Got it. These two knowingley perjured themselves.
Old 06-18-2018, 04:13 PM
KK4DPX

Member Trucks
It's almost like there is this weird issue with the administration, and Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSmusC3VnHQ

:50 pretty much lays it out...

Strange.