Blue G4 stripes needed

Jan 26, 2008
In the bunker
I'm looking for a set of the blue/black stripe decals for my G4. The parts guy at my local dealer doesn't know what I'm talking about and can't find a listing. I've been talking with Vigg Designs, but it sounds like they need actual color samples or pantone codes? and dimensions.
Does anybody have any leads on these things; some for sale, part numbers, color codes & dimensions?
Any help is appreciated.

Rob371

Nov 29, 2016
Charlevoix, Michigan
That was what I thought. I sent them a couple of the better photos I could find, but they still needed more info.

I'm figuring you are in the same business as Vigg, or you really like boats.

Those are all my work. A result of 20 years in boat repair and getting tired of waiting on sign shops and all the things they don't do.

Rob371

Nov 29, 2016
Charlevoix, Michigan
I spent a few minutes searching on line for g4 challenge, g4 rover decals, etc... Looks like they had some variations. I viewed some G4 trucks that were all the way down the side from front wheel arc to the tail light. The time and materials for me duplicate the art and produce those would be excessive for a one off purchase. I suggest do some homework and try to find the original vendor if possible. They may have the files still.

If you find an image of what you are looking for please run it by me anyway.

Rob371

Nov 29, 2016
Charlevoix, Michigan
Yeah. My kids would dig that on the back of the IIA.

I made that for my D2 which my daughter would argue is her D2 and I am just the mechanic and financier.

She's too cool for minions I guess but I know she likes them secretly. :cool:

Send me pm. I'll send two for 10 bucks plus 4 bucks postage in US. 5 inches tall. I can do in other colors if you want.