DiscoWeb Message Boards
 

Go Back   DiscoWeb Message Boards > DiscoWeb Non-Technical Boards > Politics

Politics Political BS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #7651  
Old 02-19-2018, 05:28 PM
SGaynor's Avatar
SGaynor SGaynor is offline
KN4KFS
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 4,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Grant View Post
Ok, now, for Brian and all those like him, I'll undertake in explaining why his latest assertion is a non starter. Brian is claiming that Trump won more black votes than Romney or McCain. You're a marvel of historical information. Perhaps, I should add the reason WHY Romney and McCain won a record low number of black voters MIGHT have been because they were running against the first BLACK man to ever reach the general election or, in 2112 seek reelection.
Brian's not a numbers guy - he reads between the lines to divine knowledge only he sees.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
Scott, you're a bit crazy, has anyone ever told you that? You don't read between the lines which tells me you're a number cruncher and most likely don't close deals in the real world.
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim


Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Reply With Quote
  #7652  
Old 02-19-2018, 05:51 PM
brian4d brian4d is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,712
We shall see. It's getting good!

While the move could be simply standard procedure for Sullivan, it was nevertheless notable because Flynn had already pleaded guilty, and, as part of that guilty plea, agreed to "forgo the right to any further discovery or disclosures of information not already provided at the time of the entry of [Flynn's] guilty plea."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2649272

What will Flynn's lawyers find? Wouldn't have any thing to do with the Grassley Interim Report would it?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Reply With Quote
  #7653  
Old 02-19-2018, 05:57 PM
SGaynor's Avatar
SGaynor SGaynor is offline
KN4KFS
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 4,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
We shall see. It's getting good!

While the move could be simply standard procedure for Sullivan, it was nevertheless notable because Flynn had already pleaded guilty, and, as part of that guilty plea, agreed to "forgo the right to any further discovery or disclosures of information not already provided at the time of the entry of [Flynn's] guilty plea."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2649272

What will Flynn's lawyers find? Wouldn't have any thing to do with the Grassley Interim Report would it?
Pure speculation and conjecture.

in fact, the whole article keeps saying this is all standard operating procedure and that nothing new has broken.

BUT!!!!! SOMETHING MIGHT BE COMING! MAYBE!

What a fucking joke.

The latest filings indicate both sides are taking Sullivan's order seriously, which is certainly a good idea, given Sullivan's history. But is there actually not-yet-produced evidence that might help Flynn? If so, would it have any effect on the case in which Flynn has already pleaded guilty? And would it have any effect on the larger Trump-Russia investigation? There are no answers right now, but United States v. Michael Flynn remains a case to watch.
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim


Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Reply With Quote
  #7654  
Old 02-19-2018, 06:32 PM
brian4d brian4d is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Pure speculation and conjecture.

in fact, the whole article keeps saying this is all standard operating procedure and that nothing new has broken.

BUT!!!!! SOMETHING MIGHT BE COMING! MAYBE!

What a fucking joke.

The latest filings indicate both sides are taking Sullivan's order seriously, which is certainly a good idea, given Sullivan's history. But is there actually not-yet-produced evidence that might help Flynn? If so, would it have any effect on the case in which Flynn has already pleaded guilty? And would it have any effect on the larger Trump-Russia investigation? There are no answers right now, but United States v. Michael Flynn remains a case to watch.
Not reading between the lines Scott. Ol? Peter S.interviewed Flynn and helped with the fisa warrants that lacked vital information for the judge. Something smells Scott, you smell that? It’s not a diaper either, just changed that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Reply With Quote
  #7655  
Old 02-19-2018, 07:03 PM
Paul Grant Paul Grant is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: CT
Posts: 3,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Chapman View Post
So Paul complains when he?s wrong. And Paul complains when someone agrees. What does that make Paul?
Awww, look at little Danny. He plays nice with Brian and Blue. But, they better keep the baby powder handy for when he gets cranky.
__________________
Paul Grant
paulgrant@mac.com
http://stores.ebay.com/Classic-Rovers
203-770-1699
Reply With Quote
  #7656  
Old 02-19-2018, 08:09 PM
SCSL's Avatar
SCSL SCSL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,734
Member Trucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Let's review your updates:


So the judge issues an order (as he usually does with all of his cases) for the prosecutor to turn over evidence, as would be during discovery, yet Flynn already pleaded guilty so there is no discovery required. But prosecution does so anyway.

That leads the author to breathlessly conclude that this will lead to exposing more "corruption" by Mueller, FBI.

Oh and that Flynn is going to reverse his plea - no information on this, just pure speculation.

Good logic there. Can't wait to see what comes of this.


All this does is post a tweet saying big scoop.

Not what it is, not what it is about, no link to the article claiming any of this. Nothing.

But it's yuge!
So what you?re saying is Trump is president because Russians? I mean, that?s what the ?meddling? argument boils down to, right?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by p m
This state is largely retarded.


1996 Disco I 33s, armor, etc (sold, now on 35s, nasty)
1999 Disco II, (now Son #1's, on 35s)
2001 Disco II, chopped & caged, 37s, locked (Molly)
2004 Disco II, (now Son #2's, on 32s)
2008 L322 (DD)
Reply With Quote
  #7657  
Old 02-19-2018, 08:40 PM
SCSL's Avatar
SCSL SCSL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,734
Member Trucks
First Russia, now China. So much meddling!! It’s amazing the amount of political corruption that has suddenly occurred after decades of innocence.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/19/politi...rts/index.html




.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by p m
This state is largely retarded.


1996 Disco I 33s, armor, etc (sold, now on 35s, nasty)
1999 Disco II, (now Son #1's, on 35s)
2001 Disco II, chopped & caged, 37s, locked (Molly)
2004 Disco II, (now Son #2's, on 32s)
2008 L322 (DD)
Reply With Quote
  #7658  
Old 02-20-2018, 10:17 AM
Blue's Avatar
Blue Blue is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: AZ
Posts: 8,160
Member Trucks
So much swirling discussion and furious typing from these whackos, slicing & dicing and “analyzing” why Trump beat their lady, with the grade school playground eagerly represented by little Paulie. But in the end it’s just too damn painful to admit that he won so they go on any conspiracy tangent.

The whole reason for all this discord, all the arguing from the left, all the angst and confusion, the bitching and moaning, the incessant crying and whining, this dweb thread’s longevity, is one crazy little freak occurrence: Trump actually won the election. That was NOT supposed to happen. All these poor slobs are left wandering in circles drooling and mumbling who? What? Where? When? How? It’s pretty damn funny to watch actually. Almost like a whimsical cosmic event. The Gods must be crazy and they fiddled with the grand human experiment and said, “Hey, let’s make Trump win and watch hilarity ensue.”

Now it’s time for little Paulie to rant about how it’s not funny, the sky is falling, I’m unpatriotic, Dan is a doodie-head that wears diapers, etc.
__________________
Blue
2004 D2
Reply With Quote
  #7659  
Old 02-20-2018, 10:19 AM
Blue's Avatar
Blue Blue is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: AZ
Posts: 8,160
Member Trucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSL View Post
So what you?re saying is Trump is president because Russians? I mean, that?s what the ?meddling? argument boils down to, right?
There you go, stated plainly in black and white. This is the whole point, right?
__________________
Blue
2004 D2
Reply With Quote
  #7660  
Old 02-20-2018, 10:23 AM
brian4d brian4d is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,712
The left had to have their Emailgate, they thought they had it but the backfires are very amusing to watch.


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Reply With Quote
  #7661  
Old 02-20-2018, 12:54 PM
Paul Grant Paul Grant is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: CT
Posts: 3,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
So much swirling discussion and furious typing from these whackos, slicing & dicing and ?analyzing? why Trump beat their lady, with the grade school playground eagerly represented by little Paulie. But in the end it?s just too damn painful to admit that he won so they go on any conspiracy tangent.

The whole reason for all this discord, all the arguing from the left, all the angst and confusion, the bitching and moaning, the incessant crying and whining, this dweb thread?s longevity, is one crazy little freak occurrence: Trump actually won the election. That was NOT supposed to happen. All these poor slobs are left wandering in circles drooling and mumbling who? What? Where? When? How? It?s pretty damn funny to watch actually. Almost like a whimsical cosmic event. The Gods must be crazy and they fiddled with the grand human experiment and said, ?Hey, let?s make Trump win and watch hilarity ensue.?

Now it?s time for little Paulie to rant about how it?s not funny, the sky is falling, I?m unpatriotic, Dan is a doodie-head that wears diapers, etc.
Just continue to get all your news from a handful of resources that, had they been around in 1974, would have been lauding Nixon for his honesty. Keep playing in your little sandbox Blue, I'll be watching Mueller continue to roll.
__________________
Paul Grant
paulgrant@mac.com
http://stores.ebay.com/Classic-Rovers
203-770-1699
Reply With Quote
  #7662  
Old 02-20-2018, 01:04 PM
Blue's Avatar
Blue Blue is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: AZ
Posts: 8,160
Member Trucks
LOL, you come back with, literally, a playground insult. Bravo!
__________________
Blue
2004 D2
Reply With Quote
  #7663  
Old 02-20-2018, 01:05 PM
Paul Grant Paul Grant is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: CT
Posts: 3,120
Just like your dear leader.
__________________
Paul Grant
paulgrant@mac.com
http://stores.ebay.com/Classic-Rovers
203-770-1699
Reply With Quote
  #7664  
Old 02-20-2018, 01:07 PM
Paul Grant Paul Grant is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: CT
Posts: 3,120
But, really, now that Gates has turned on Manafort, do you really thing things will end there? There's no way the dapper Manafort is going to willingly spend a day behind bars. As long as he doesn't flee to Russia, I'm sure he's got a lot of interesting things to say about a lot of people both in and out of the campaign.
__________________
Paul Grant
paulgrant@mac.com
http://stores.ebay.com/Classic-Rovers
203-770-1699
Reply With Quote
  #7665  
Old 02-20-2018, 01:11 PM
Paul Grant Paul Grant is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: CT
Posts: 3,120
I just had a chance to check the new and saw there are new charges against a lawyer who had been working with Gates.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-russia-probe

In the words of Frank Zappa, "the torture never stops."

Slowly Mueller turns, step by step.....
__________________
Paul Grant
paulgrant@mac.com
http://stores.ebay.com/Classic-Rovers
203-770-1699
Reply With Quote
  #7666  
Old 02-20-2018, 03:01 PM
brian4d brian4d is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Grant View Post
I just had a chance to check the new and saw there are new charges against a lawyer who had been working with Gates.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-russia-probe

In the words of Frank Zappa, "the torture never stops."

Slowly Mueller turns, step by step.....
I saw this, a lawyer lied. Fascinating. Deleted an email as well. Does the FBI think this is breaking the law now?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Reply With Quote
  #7667  
Old 02-20-2018, 03:34 PM
SGaynor's Avatar
SGaynor SGaynor is offline
KN4KFS
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 4,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
I saw this, a lawyer lied. Fascinating. Deleted an email as well. Does the FBI think this is breaking the law now?
It's not the deleting the email, it's the lying to the FBI. About discussions with Manafort and "Person A." It'll be interesting to see who Person A turns out to be. Clearly, Person A is of interest to Mueller.

Mueller probe: London-based son-in-law of Russian businessman to plead guilty to false statements

In a two-page information document, prosecutors alleged that Van der Zwaan falsely told the FBI and Mueller?s office that his last communication with Gates was in mid-August 2016 in an innocuous text message and his last communication with another, unnamed person was in 2014 when Van der Zwaan discussed that person?s family.

Van der Zwaan also allegedly falsely said he did not know why a September 2016 email between him and the other person, identified in court documents only as ?person A? was not produced to prosecutors.

In fact, prosecutors alleged, Van der Zwaan spoke with both Gates and Person A regarding the report on Tymoshenko and recorded the calls. Van der Zwaan also allegedly ?deleted and otherwise did not produce emails? sought by prosecutors and an unnamed law firm.
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim


Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Reply With Quote
  #7668  
Old 02-20-2018, 03:42 PM
brian4d brian4d is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
It's not the deleting the email, it's the lying to the FBI. About discussions with Manafort and "Person A." It'll be interesting to see who Person A turns out to be. Clearly, Person A is of interest to Mueller.

Mueller probe: London-based son-in-law of Russian businessman to plead guilty to false statements

In a two-page information document, prosecutors alleged that Van der Zwaan falsely told the FBI and Mueller?s office that his last communication with Gates was in mid-August 2016 in an innocuous text message and his last communication with another, unnamed person was in 2014 when Van der Zwaan discussed that person?s family.

Van der Zwaan also allegedly falsely said he did not know why a September 2016 email between him and the other person, identified in court documents only as ?person A? was not produced to prosecutors.

In fact, prosecutors alleged, Van der Zwaan spoke with both Gates and Person A regarding the report on Tymoshenko and recorded the calls. Van der Zwaan also allegedly ?deleted and otherwise did not produce emails? sought by prosecutors and an unnamed law firm.
I know who person A is.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Reply With Quote
  #7669  
Old 02-20-2018, 03:56 PM
SGaynor's Avatar
SGaynor SGaynor is offline
KN4KFS
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 4,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
I know who person A is.
Been talking with Robert Mueller again?
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim


Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Reply With Quote
  #7670  
Old 02-20-2018, 03:59 PM
brian4d brian4d is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Been talking with Robert Mueller again?
No, but I'm certain I know.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Reply With Quote
  #7671  
Old 02-20-2018, 05:27 PM
SGaynor's Avatar
SGaynor SGaynor is offline
KN4KFS
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 4,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
No, but I'm certain I know.
Care to let us all in on the secret?
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim


Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Reply With Quote
  #7672  
Old 02-20-2018, 05:43 PM
Paul Grant Paul Grant is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: CT
Posts: 3,120
To all of those thinking this is just a matter of someone lying, no big deal, familiarize yourself with 18 USC 1001. I know Martha Stewart knows about 1001 all too well. So does John Gotti. It's how investigators like Bob Mueller roll up people like Flynn, Papadopoulos, Gates and now Skadden. This is just the start. Do some reading on Mueller's style and NOT on sites like Gateway Pundit for christ sake!
__________________
Paul Grant
paulgrant@mac.com
http://stores.ebay.com/Classic-Rovers
203-770-1699
Reply With Quote
  #7673  
Old 02-20-2018, 05:50 PM
Paul Grant Paul Grant is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: CT
Posts: 3,120
I'll say it again, there was a reason why 100 Senators voted to make Mueller the head of the FBI in 2001. There was also a good reason why he was asked to stay on in that position. The Senate voted 98-0 in 2011 to do something for the first time in the FBI's history. He's just going to keep on building his case and anyone who thinks all he's got are a few people who may have been untruthful their interviews with him are sorely missing the plot.
__________________
Paul Grant
paulgrant@mac.com
http://stores.ebay.com/Classic-Rovers
203-770-1699
Reply With Quote
  #7674  
Old 02-20-2018, 05:54 PM
brian4d brian4d is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Care to let us all in on the secret?
Your mom.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Reply With Quote
  #7675  
Old 02-20-2018, 05:55 PM
Paul Grant Paul Grant is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: CT
Posts: 3,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
Your mom.
Tsk, tsk, Brian, you're being nasty.
__________________
Paul Grant
paulgrant@mac.com
http://stores.ebay.com/Classic-Rovers
203-770-1699
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Colorado Springs Wildfire chris snell General 8 06-28-2012 03:01 PM
Colorado Springs to Orlando? Springsroverfamily General 2 02-25-2011 08:37 PM
Weekend of 3/20 I'm in Colorado Springs with an H3 gmookher Events/Trails/Trips 0 03-20-2009 04:57 AM
Colorado Springs, CO Mechanic cavendish Discovery - Technical Discussions 9 10-02-2007 07:25 PM
DII brush bar & OME springs. Colorado Danger Parts For Sale 0 08-02-2006 09:48 AM

» Log in
User Name Not a member yet?
Register Now!
Password
» Today's Birthdays
None
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2000 - 2015, DiscoWeb.org. All rights reserved.

Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.