Looking for private hunting land

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
Anyone have a line on a large tract of land between the URE area and Wilmington NC? If so, PM me please.

Thanks,

What the fuck is the "URE" area?

Damn you people, just start spelling things out. "Triangle" is just as useless.

...and people wonder why others can't find stuff with searches.

Cheers,

Kennith

stu454

Dec 15, 2004
Atlanta, GA
What the fuck is the "URE" area?

Damn you people, just start spelling things out. "Triangle" is just as useless.

...and people wonder why others can't find stuff with searches.

Cheers,

Kennith

UwhaRiE National Forest. There's a nice OHV area there. You know, not more than 200 miles from where you live? Damn, man.

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
UwhaRiE National Forest. There's a nice OHV area there. You know, not more than 200 miles from where you live? Damn, man.

Been there quite a few times. It has a name that's only three letters longer, that everyone will understand.

Cheers,

Kennith

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
I take that as a "no" from Kennith.

Not necessarily. I'll make a few calls when I have a chance.

I don't personally own anything that would work, but I may know someone who does.

I do know a fellow that leases land to someone who rents "hunting lodges" to people. I'm not entirely sure I understand the point, but maybe that's just because I live here. Come to think of it...

...makes me wonder what the locals think when a conga line of super-overlanders shows up in a village.

Cheers,

Kennith

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
Don't you have an island he can hunt on Kennith?

I keep that as a wildlife preserve, but there's nothing much there to hunt, anyway, unless you're into eating stuff that bites... A lot. :rofl: That said, there's some good fishing and crabbing to be had around there, for a person so inclined. That's not exactly rare in the area, though.

I heard that island only has wild Unicorns...

The laprochauns ate them.

Cheers,

Kennith

LRflip

Oct 8, 2006
none of your fucking business
Having known Kennith personally for nearly 10 years now, if he flew me in a helicopter to an owned private island...I?d be more surprised if there wasn?t a privately run sonic drive-in there and less surprised about the island.

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
Having known Kennith personally for nearly 10 years now, if he flew me in a helicopter to an owned private island...I?d be more surprised if there wasn?t a privately run sonic drive-in there and less surprised about the island.

Heh. Put a Sonic next to a Boston Market and I'd never come home. Quite a bit of marsh out there, but it would be a rather pointless ecological preserve without it. That's what drew me to that one to begin with.

I'm a strange dude, I know. I'll fuck with people a bit, here:

One thing members would probably find particularly odd is the fact that I'm a capable belly dancer, and have been known to break it out during the ethnic portions of "Desert Rose" when I've been trashed enough to actually participate in karaoke events. Yup.

See, Flip here knows I'm a pretty wild and funny guy, and plenty rough around the edges. I just like the web and reality as separate as I can reasonably keep them. That's becoming much more difficult as time goes on.

You guys want to have some fun?

Read a few of my more articulate posts with a very heavy southern accent. Start slow; very slow... Lots of pauses. Get it all mixed up and start a few sentences over at first, and then speed up until you're using perfect Queen's English at a normal pace with no errors and some serious grammatical gymnastics by the end.

Toss in a few analogies and metaphors that only make sense to me, replace 25% of the text with various conjugations of the word "fuck", and slur your words a bit. Be sure to point a few times in directions that make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Sway a bit, too. Remember, you've been knocked in the head a few times.

That's pretty much what it's like talking to me in person; a southern Jack Sparrow. The sick thing is, I look like him too, and the combination is strange enough that Disney World tried to hire me to play him in the park and at the release event for the second to last movie. No way, man. No way. :rofl:

A few poor souls here have to deal with me on the phone fairly regularly. I don't envy them at the beginning of the conversation; especially because they know they'll need to wait a few minutes for all my gears to mesh. :smilelol:

Cheers,

Kennith