Academic Writing Support is Now Online

robertjohnes

May 19, 2015
St. Louis
It is students who have made their search on the web for resources and assistance from professional writers. As a result, there are unlimited online writing companies have made their way to support students in a proper way of writing assignments. Education at higher levels is too hard to deal with and with the immense number of academic coursework such as thesis, dissertation, essay, research paper etc, learning has become more difficult than the usual way. The online writing service for thesis, dissertation, essay etc play an important role here to support students in accomplishing their academic coursework within deadline and with unique outcomes. Since there are a number of resources available online today, it is good to make use of them to keep yourself updated throughout your academic career.

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
Education at higher levels is too hard to deal with and with the immense number of academic coursework such as thesis, dissertation, essay, research paper etc, learning has become more difficult than the usual way.

Bullshit. Are you saying higher education should be something you can sleep through? If you think it's too hard maybe your chump slacker ass should have developed some basic academic skills. Oh, and your grammar sucks.

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
It is students who have made their search on the web for resources and assistance from professional writers. As a result, there are unlimited online writing companies have made their way to support students in a proper way of writing assignments. Education at higher levels is too hard to deal with and with the immense number of academic coursework such as thesis, dissertation, essay, research paper etc, learning has become more difficult than the usual way. The online writing service for thesis, dissertation, essay etc play an important role here to support students in accomplishing their academic coursework within deadline and with unique outcomes. Since there are a number of resources available online today, it is good to make use of them to keep yourself updated throughout your academic career.

Fuck you

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
You knuckle draggers do realize this this posting was highly likely made by a bot, right?

Sure, but that's never stopped anyone here from posting smartass replies. How can you read that post and not feel inspired to leave a scathing response?

Ballah06

Jan 21, 2007
Savannah, GA
Sure, but that's never stopped anyone here from posting smartass replies. How can you read that post and not feel inspired to leave a scathing response?

Good point there. Hope the OP gets trampled by fire breathing unicorns, being ridden by ninja cats...

ukoffroad

Jan 13, 2010
Lynchburg, Va
this bot response thread needs the following:

-a soliloquy by Kennith.
-images of bacon.
-at least one veiled death threat/duel/generalized streetfight.
-a grammar nazi.

Did I miss anything?

Ren Ching

Nov 23, 2007
Washington DC
no. Resources is plural. For instance.

There are a shitload of shits in a metric shit ton.

or

There is a shitload of shits in a metric shit ton.

Actually Fuck, I don't know. Both of those sound pretty good. At least it was fun to write.

I would definitely go with are. Oh well, happy Friday.

I still have a problem with

"A number" is singular, isn't it?

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois
What the hell makes us look like or sound like people who would want to pay to have a thesis written for us ? Whoever hacked Rover from Hell go tune these peoples shit up for them . We got Kennith to spell check our shittery .

disco_drum

Jan 27, 2006
Woodstock, GA
I am a doctoral candidate at the University of Georgia and I am currently writing my dissertation. I am writing a Pedagogical and Historical Analysis of Steven Bryant's Parody Suite for Wind Ensemble. I am comparing the new work with the original source material that has proven itself as mandatory literature in the wind band repertoire. (obviously my PhD is in music)

It absolutely pisses me off that people would pay to have their papers written. I am working too damn hard to have some dumbass make a mockery of higher education.

Oh yeah....I am also a college professor and if I ever found out my students were using a service like this I would fail their ass. No questions asked.

discostew

Sep 14, 2010
Northern Illinois
I have paid for so much higher education for my wife and kids . But I think the diploma they gave me from High School was just a gift to get me to go away