Free NOMEX Flight Suits

mgreenspan

Feb 28, 2005
Briggs's Back Yard
You pay shipping for flat rate box USPS. 1x40L, 1x38L (no ankle pockets on 38L). May or may not have fag flaps. Will have no rank. Knife pocket and string still attached as I wore these before I got into ejection seat aircraft. Always air dried but I cannot vouch for the flame retardantness of these.

Last edited:

1920SF

Jan 6, 2007
NoVA
Sage or tan...not that I could wear these since they are L and I am not...but its a good deal for someone looking for great coveralls for working on the truck (or to throw in the back if you ever need to change a tire while wearing stuff you don't want to get dirty).

I wore some of my old OIF issue ones before we switched to FROG suits, the impromptu trip to Vatozone sure got some odd looks. Probably b/c of the sharpied blood type!
r-
Ray

1920SF

Jan 6, 2007
NoVA
Who knew there was a equivalency for a Blackhawk for buying used vs new, by buying that gussied up VIP bird you save 258,407.59 gallons of gasoline!

mgreenspan

Feb 28, 2005
Briggs's Back Yard
Mailed out the 42Ls. Randy, I gave you one of my old training patches you should appreciate since it fit in a medium flat rate box.

Kyle, PM me your address.

Nomar

Apr 23, 2004
Virginia
got my flight suit, thax Greenspan.

I've been playing Topgun all weekend.

I wish Garrett would come over and we could take turns being Maverick...