2012 Husqvarna TE310

AbnMike

Apr 6, 2016
Western Slope, CO
Looking to sell my Husky. Now that we've moved to WV it's not as practical to ride as it was out in MT. It's not a 2-up bike. Although it won the European E2 Enduro class against 450cc bikes in 2011, I'd class it more as a "MX bike you can ride to the track or trail" instead of a "dual sport"

Yes, it is 100% street legal and can be plated but it's going to be much more at home on single track or the MX track than it is on the street.

496 original miles. Might be the lowest mileage TE310 out there. Has the power up kit with all the ECU mapping, etc (Race Map 1 and 2).

Very light (260lbs wet if I recall correctly).

I haven't registered it here in WV, it's still registered in MT. If I pay the tax man to register it here I'll probably just keep it.

Asking $5000 or some interesting trades:

1: A good 1980s CR125 or CR250 (or Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki equivalent) 2-stroke dirt bike plus cash depending on condition.

2: a good CB 125 or KE 100 or other street/trail small displacement bike (for the wife) with a title and in good condition plus cash.

3: An "adventure" style trailer. Depending on what you have it could be a straight trade but I have to feel it's worth $5,000 (or trailer plus cash).

Not interested in any other kind of running vehicle unless you have something like a rust free Toyota 4wd from the 80s worth $5k.

This is an outstanding bike, but I need something I can go 2-up on (or a straight dirt bike).

Located in Morgantown, WV. The pic is it on my hitch trailer but that's because I was going camping and riding.

Attachments

• MC Hitch.jpg
    MC Hitch.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 59