Any Interest in Rear DII Steel Bumpers???

Greg Davis

Apr 20, 2004
Charlotte, NC
My daughter has convinced me to build her a rear bumper for her "New to Her" '03.

Before I start I wanted to see if there were any others interested so I would know how much material to order.

Price will be $550 plus flat rate shipping via UPS Ground. $80 west of the Mississippi and $60 east of it.

Having issues with pictures posting but if you search under Greg Davis Bumper you will find many pictures. I also have an old gallery on here in the DII section that may show some views of it.

As usual, quarter sliders shipped loose, can be welded locally very easily and inexpensively. If you prefer to pick up the bumper, I can fully weld if you let me know in advance.

Thanks,

Greg Davis

Greg Davis

Apr 20, 2004
Charlotte, NC
That should have read Class III, NOT Class II.

I'm starting my batch this week and you are #1.

Thanks,

Greg

Last edited:

Greg Davis

Apr 20, 2004
Charlotte, NC
I like the bumper, but are there no provisions for the bumper lights? Is that legal to remove?
Also can you clarify on the towing receiver? I already have one.

Email me at gwd229@hotmail.com and I can provide you with the light options. But yes, you can omit the lights in the bumpers, but if they are brake lights or reverse lights you will want to either install your own or follow my instructions. I don't install lights because no matter what lights I have chosen for people in the past, they have never been 100% satisfied because there are so many options. Therefore, I just let people install their own.

Read my instructions and you'll have some options to consider. You can request a bumper without the integrated hitch, but you will sacrifice a great deal of departure angle by doing so. Your choice - I just need to know before I start manufacturing it.

Greg