D1, D2, and RRC parts

Shiftonthefly1

Aug 11, 2014
Las Vegas
I've got a boatload of parts that are crowding my garage. I'd like to thin some inventory out. I have a lot more than this. If you need something I might just have it. Parts don't include shipping unless noted. Always looking to trade too.

RRC 14CUX 4.2 ECM $180 Shipped

RRC rear hatch/glass. Rust free $250

RRC factory manual trans pedals and pedal box. I got this straight from the UK to one day do a 5spd conversion. Includes all three pedals. Bolts in with no cutting/welding. $225

Gems 4.6 Upper intake $100

D1 SD bumpers Front and rear. Both straight. Includes the front fairing. Doesn't have fog light cut outs. Front has good middle plastic. 125 for the front. 75 for the rear. 175 for both.

D1 front bumper cover (middle plastic). $30

D2 16" wheels. Set of 4. No tires. I think these are the Mirage style. No major curb rash. $100

P38 Clear Euro tail lights. Set of 4. $125

03-04 D2 head light. Driver's side. Good shape. $75

D1 fog lights. 2 sets. $50 each.

D1 Hard Spare tire cover. With the Land Rover script. I have 2 of these. $40 each

D2 extended roof rails. They extend the 99-02 factory roof rack all the way to the back. $40

D1 Stainless brake lines. Not extended. Brand new in the bag from AB. $50 shipped

D1/D2 Thule Roof rack. Gutter mount with the high feet that clear the factory roof rack.Includes the bars. No locks. 250

D1 Crossbars. In the factory bag with the jack handles. $55. I have 2 sets.

D2 cupholders. 2 sets of Tan. $45 each

D2 Airbox lid. Good latches. Fits 99-02. $45

D2 Lower fog lights. 03-04. $55

D1 rear passenger area rubber mat. Not the cargo area. The pair is a little rough but usable. $30

D1 SD door cards. Tan. Map pockets are MIA but the rest of the cards aren't too bad. Not perfect. $125 for the set of 4.

Free Stuff

I have a few RRC CD changers and amps. No idea if they work. Free plus shipping.

LSE chrome bumpers. Front and rear. Straight.

RRC BW transfer case. Came out of a running truck.

Silver 04 D2 bumper. A couple minor cracks. Still not bad. I've seen worse.

I also have Epsom Green 1996 SD Parts truck with full drivetrain still intact. Lemme know if you need something.

p m

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 19, 2004
La Jolla, CA
www.3rj.org
Damn... I also have an Epsom Green 1996 SD that I bought as a parts truck, but it was so much nicer than my white D1 (also 96 SD) that I kept it as a DD!
I wonder if I could get the LSE front and rear chrome bumpers from you - it says free, but please name the price with shipping to 92037.
Also, the D1 door cards - how do they look on the top? on my white D1 the tops are both darkened brown and begin to crack. If yours are better, I'd take them.

... also - do you know if the D2 roof rail extensions would work on a D1?

airbornrover

Dec 12, 2006
Have any pics of this item?
D1 rear passenger area rubber mat. Not the cargo area. The pair is a little rough but usable. $30

Last edited:

Shiftonthefly1

Aug 11, 2014
Las Vegas
Damn... I also have an Epsom Green 1996 SD that I bought as a parts truck, but it was so much nicer than my white D1 (also 96 SD) that I kept it as a DD!
I wonder if I could get the LSE front and rear chrome bumpers from you - it says free, but please name the price with shipping to 92037.
Also, the D1 door cards - how do they look on the top? on my white D1 the tops are both darkened brown and begin to crack. If yours are better, I'd take them.

... also - do you know if the D2 roof rail extensions would work on a D1?

I think the rails would be too long for a D1. As the D2 is longer. No idea on the shipping. I think it would be around a 100 for shipping. Yes they are free.

The door cards are so so. Driver's is just starting to get darkened. I'll double check the others.

Last edited:

p m

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 19, 2004
La Jolla, CA
www.3rj.org
My driver side door cards are pretty bad - if yours are any better, I'd take them. I'm also okay with the bumpers' shipping price - please pm me your email so I could send you a Ben Franklin!

Shiftonthefly1

Aug 11, 2014
Las Vegas
Ok. All yours.

As far as the bumpers go, give me some time to package them. They are yours. Maybe I can ship them then you can pay the exact shipping costs so neither of us get hosed. I need to find a box or two big enough for the cards.

If you have suggestions as to how to ship these bulky items I'm all ears. Otherwise I'll use UPS or Fed Ex. Fastenal?

p m

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 19, 2004
La Jolla, CA
www.3rj.org
I wish I had time to just drive to Vegas and pick them up... Door cards - I wonder if Best Buy would have an open box from a flat-screen.
Fastenal is fine, there are couple of stores close by in San Diego.

Ryeguy02

Sep 3, 2017
Canada
Do you happen to have an ignition for a D1? I just picked up a 96' and I have to use a pair of scissors to start it.

Ryan