DiscoWeb Update

stu454

Dec 15, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Technical brilliance, he has it.

By the way, I had never noticed that the direct tv oligarch has real dogs playing poker.

chris snell

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2005
That's what I love, I never knew. There is no badge of honor under the username with "Site Team" or something lame like that.

You don't think we should boldface our usernames and put some kind of badge underneath them?

chris snell

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2005
I updated the style for our forums. The colors are a bit of a throwback to the original BBS.

I've also added the ability to set your ham radio callsign in your profile. This will appear underneath your username in your posts. If you fuck around with this and put some bullshit in there, you'll be banned. I guarantee it.

zimmer.jpg

chris snell

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2005
I'm still undecided if I should add a profile field for our Overland Bound member numbers.

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
I updated the style for our forums. The colors are a bit of a throwback to the original BBS.

I've also added the ability to set your ham radio callsign in your profile. This will appear underneath your username in your posts. If you fuck around with this and put some bullshit in there, you'll be banned. I guarantee it.

zimmer.jpg

I like the throwback colors. It's easier on my eyes.

Cheers,

Kennith

acmcgaha

Mar 22, 2017
Memphis, TN

zimmer.jpg

What's funny is that he got banned...