1996 Disco 1 5-speed FS, built. $3500

joe18d

Mar 23, 2017
Merrimack
1. Manual Transmission
2. 4.0 Engine
3. Windshield wipers work after a few mins of manual tipping the bar to activate them.
4. Truck does have Rust but In the 5 or so years I?ve owned this truck, the rust has not progressed. Some has been cut out and replaced with Steel.
5. Complete suspension upgrade
6. Fully armored
7. Stereo Upgrade - Kenwood Head Unit, Subwoofer under drivers seat, Focal rear speakers
8. All windows work and roll down and up, except the rear passenger side. It may only be that its not hooked in to the control panel in front seat. I just never bothered to look.
9. moon roof windows have been disengaged so prevent them of from opening, ever. this prevented them from ever leaking.
10. Headliner is in pristine shape
11. Blue Tooth audio for speaker phone calls.
12. Ultra Gauge
Detail:

125k miles (bought it with 119k miles runs and drives very well!)

Trans has slight noise like any r380 but it shifts well and works fine. Transfer is excellent.
Brakes are not that old and work well.
D2 CV style front shaft.
HD rear axles
Detroit locker rear, open front
GBR gears 4:43
steering guard
diff guard (terra firma) for front and rear,
heavy duty drag link with tie rod steering damper
steering damper relocation kit
Safety Device Roof Rack
Wolf Steel Wheels
Nitto Mud Grappler Tires 313/75/13
Spare on rear of Truck.
Lelo-Fab Rock Sliders/Side Steps
Tactical Rovers Rear Bumper
Emergency Break Kit
3 inch fender flairs (Terra Firma),
4 FOX Springs and brackets
RTE Springs and Trailing Arms
RTE 3 inch lift
Diamond plate Rear Door Panel
LED work lights installed on rear of roof rack with switch in dash
Rear Skid Plate
CB Radio
2 12 volt power outlets in the rear

Has some rust in the usual areas of the floor. I have two sets of tires / wheels, Nitto Terra Grapplers 315/75R16 with Lucky8 Black 16x8 wheels(5), maybe 4-5K miles on these and a set of 5 stock Disco Spare steelies with a set of matching Michelin XZL 8.25R16 tires with plenty of tread, these are surplus "high treads" that have some side wall digs but hold air and I have driven them about 750 miles with zero issues. All located in Merrimack NH. I just bought another Disco so I want to move this one before it snows.

Here is a link to the last time this was listed here, sorry I suck on posting pictures.

https://discoweb.org/showthread.php?t=95186&highlight=1996+willow+green

It is running, driving, does not overheat and is currently registered / inspected.

six oh 3- 4four zero-nine03three /// joe 18 d at aol (remove the spaces and add the rest)

Extra $800 if you want both sets of wheels / tires.

Thanks, Joe in NH

joe18d

Mar 23, 2017
Merrimack
I have tried without success to upload pictures. Yeah, I suck at this. Please email or text for pictures. Located in Merrimack, NH.

Thanks, Joe in NH

Apr 20, 2004
Floyd, Virginia
There isn't one. IN the state of NH they issue a Reg Certificate for all vehicles prior to 2001. They do not title them. I have a BOS and a copy of the Reg Certificate. I have to file an Affidavit in the State of Va and apply for a Title.

twales

Aug 12, 2012
Bon Aqua, Tn
If this gets parted out put me in line for f/r diffs if they haven't been spoken for. No title shenanigans to go through with that.

Ty

Last edited: